Reviews for Things Packed Away
Ishotthealbatross chapter 5 . 8/19
I absolutely loved this one. My favourite so far. Very realistic :D
Ishotthealbatross chapter 4 . 8/19
Haha the dream was so funny XD And I love fluff :-)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 8/19
so cute :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 8/19
ahahaha that last line XD
Gay Satan chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Omg. So cute. So sweet. I'm sad it's all come to an end. But I was glad there was this sequel that I didn't know about, nor would my blind self would've discovered. But anyways, it was an amazing story. I don't particularly like third person, I enjoy and love first, but I just had to read this story. c:
allancaldera chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Awww. This was really cute :) I hope I can get a relationship like that one someday.
Krimsyn chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Would've liked to read about how Ethan proposed and more of them living together; also, the chapters were a bit vague and most didn't seem to have much of a point to them-really like the characters regardless.
EPuppy chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Fianceeeee? Marry? Dragonsss? Oh maaan id love to see a prequel :3 just saying
EPuppy chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Hahahah i gotta lov thosee
EPuppy chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
EPuppy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
MAH1 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
These were great, thank you! I need my happy slash fix every now and then 'cause every story I read seems to be so angsty and full of drama. Now I'm left with a smile on my face.
Catkac chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Seriously, in the middle of chatting with me you update? You are something else. :D

I like it, it's very fluffy and the dynamics between them... Love, just love! Skylar's such a cutie and WTF for the dream! Ethan's a tease, no way around it.
Failure Played In Stereo chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Aww, I remember this! Normally when something hasn't been updated FOREVER (take note) you have to go back and read everything before it sinks in. Must be a sign of your awesome story writing skills that I didn't have to.

Cancer death sticks indeed.
prostock69 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 3: It was so nice to get some backstory on Adrian and Kyle. It really helped fill in the big hole as to why Kyle has a hard time with commitment. And I loved how this chapter ended with Skylar asking Ethan to promise never to be scared of them being together. :)