Reviews for Things Packed Away
Gay Satan chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Omg. So cute. So sweet. I'm sad it's all come to an end. But I was glad there was this sequel that I didn't know about, nor would my blind self would've discovered. But anyways, it was an amazing story. I don't particularly like third person, I enjoy and love first, but I just had to read this story. c:
allancaldera chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Awww. This was really cute :) I hope I can get a relationship like that one someday.
Krimsyn chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Would've liked to read about how Ethan proposed and more of them living together; also, the chapters were a bit vague and most didn't seem to have much of a point to them-really like the characters regardless.
EPuppy chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Fianceeeee? Marry? Dragonsss? Oh maaan id love to see a prequel :3 just saying
EPuppy chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Hahahah i gotta lov thosee
EPuppy chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
:oo
EPuppy chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
MAH1 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
These were great, thank you! I need my happy slash fix every now and then 'cause every story I read seems to be so angsty and full of drama. Now I'm left with a smile on my face.
Catkac chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Seriously, in the middle of chatting with me you update? You are something else. :D

I like it, it's very fluffy and the dynamics between them... Love, just love! Skylar's such a cutie and WTF for the dream! Ethan's a tease, no way around it.
Failure Played In Stereo chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Aww, I remember this! Normally when something hasn't been updated FOREVER (take note) you have to go back and read everything before it sinks in. Must be a sign of your awesome story writing skills that I didn't have to.

Cancer death sticks indeed.
prostock69 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 3: It was so nice to get some backstory on Adrian and Kyle. It really helped fill in the big hole as to why Kyle has a hard time with commitment. And I loved how this chapter ended with Skylar asking Ethan to promise never to be scared of them being together. :)
prostock69 chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 2: Alan is an idiot! I totally laughed out loud at this:

Alan studied the two of them closely. "Just don't have sex while I'm in the room."

Skylar turned an embarrassing shade of red. "That won't be a problem."
prostock69 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Ch. 1: Awwww :) Ethan kept valentines from Skylar! So sweet! And the pet rocks were so funny!
Fumiki chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
now what's wrong with this? I think it's cute and fluffy :P Though I kinda stare at my screen for about 5 minutes when Kyle said he broke up with Adrian X.x

Anyway, I'm not gonna pressure you, but if you're thinking about writing more of this in the future, I'll definitely read it XD
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
These drabbles are adorable! But are you continuing or not because considering your authors note and the fact that this is stated as complete, I'm getting mixed signals. oh well, I'll follow the story anyway :D