Reviews for That Stupid Lego Block
LOVE IT
Caitlanc4 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
love
Barbie826 chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
I'm not getting why he would go out with Jessica.. It's not making sense. And then she forgives him after he breaks up with her in like 2 seconds and the stories over?
Brightheart chapter 18 . 11/18/2011
amazing. love it. so cute. r u going to make a sequel?
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 18 . 11/17/2011
Good story.
love the story chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
I love this story and this chapter was hilarious! Julian so likes Caroline and I think his brother knows...I want them to get together lol..
kawaiixo chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
"GET IT IN!" Bwahahahahahahah! Oh, how i love her brothers :D

ANYWAYS... Ohmygassssshh! i honestly cried when he sang and pulled out the ring :')

amazing, amazing, AMAZING! good job best friend _

-LoveLifeAlways

p.s. aren't you glad im irritating? ;D
Jensi chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
I think this was sweet. Maybe some fluff, but it was a wedding right? Cute story. Good job. :)
3NoOrdinaryUnicorn3 chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
Noooo! I didn't expect it to be over this soon! D:

I'll miss it, it was wonderful. 3
Brightheart chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
i would love 2 have those 5 brothers. they seem so amazing and brotherly. i didn't c much of tyler, but still...

i rly loved the story. wish 4 an epilogue.
angie chapter 17 . 10/31/2011
great story well done
fictionfanatic chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
This is a good attempt for a first story. You have a nice idea but i think that you should add more background. Like you only mention that lil and julian hate each other but their interactions dont show it. You jumped to the part where they seem to like each other. I think love hate stories should be more gradual.
kawaiixo chapter 17 . 10/29/2011
excuse me while I go cry in a hole in the north pole... Why did it have to end? It ended too fast in my opinion /:

Anyways, good job best friend! Congrats on finishing your first story! I'm not that mad anymore, so yeah...I like Logan now ;D

Okay, that's all...imma go bother Santa now :D

...there better be an epilogue!

...there better be an epilogue!
3NoOrdinaryUnicorn3 chapter 16 . 10/22/2011
D'awhhh, Lilllyyyy. D:

Can't wait until the next chapter!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »