Reviews for Downer Danny
Fuocoso chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
I hope you know I just spent ten minutes of my life translating this xD

DANNY DON'T FAIL! YOU CAN DO IT~!

XD
Umbra in Machina chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
I have translated and read this entire chapter.

WHOA! Danny sounds (dare I say it?) proactive.
Umbra in Machina chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
I AM THE TENTH REVIEWER! BASK IN MY TRIUMPH!

Now to go back to the last chapter and painstakingly decode it.

LOL... "I Am Number Ten!"
Stabheart chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
11/11/11

_

My therapist told me to write this review for your story. Who even writes reviews these days anyway? There's probably an app for it or something...or maybe just a lot of therapists who think it's a good idea.

Anywho, I think your story is bitchin' good. (and Grrrrrreat).

Au reviour (that's French or something)

~S

(P.S it took me forever to find that squiggly line on my phone...what is that even called?)

(PPS I loved the diary format, can you tell?)
Umbra in Machina chapter 9 . 11/9/2011
It's interesting to see the development of the characters, and to have more insight into the pain Danny truly feels over his mother's death.

-UIM :)
one-touch lamp chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
i like how you set up the characters for interesting interactions/events in future chapters. For instant, what would happen if dog-psycho-triggered Monty met stalker Sally while downer Danny decides to whip out the paint ball gun.

and all told from danny's great pov.
Umbra in Machina chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Infinitives...

That's what Latin is all about: grammar. And it's not like anybody speaks it anymore. So Latin is only useful for learning grammar and making up cool screen names.

Love the story!

-UIM
Umbra in Machina chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
I really like the style of narrative. Awesome!
S.N. Rainsworth chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Don't stop your bitchin'. I like hearing about it. :D

(Too lazy to log in -_-)

-Summer
WhatTheSpoot chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
It's interesting that you wrote this story this way- it's like you aren't giving people the FULL story. You're really only getting what the character feels like writing. I'm interested to see where this goes.
one-touch lamp chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
The "venereal commerce" part was great, but not Tony the Tiger great...

Anyway, Danny doesn't seem like too bad a guy. Yet. No sign of psychological abnormalities anyway. Hope he's not paying that therapist too much money.

Now Sally? Yea, possible psycho in the making.
Fuocoso chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Poor Danny D:

This amuses me, though. Greatly. Did Alex inspire the wisdom teeth chapter? XD She wasn't on the laughing gas though, she was totally lucid when she got home. I was all ready to tape her when she said crazy stuff, too...