Reviews for Vampires, Kidnapping, and Royalty, OH MY!
Dania3443 chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I hope Xavier rescues her and beats the crap outta Logan- but leaves Link alone. Link's chill. :3 Please continue this someday soon! :)
Dania3443 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Glad you wrote the idea down; vamps are cool, too!
Did he knock her out? :s to be fair she didn't even thank him...but still Logan's a meanie.
cupcake907 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
you should continue this!
jsmfulhud chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
This story is so amusing. Sarah is different and by far the best female character I read about in a long time. I hope you will not abandon this story because it would really be a shame.
bonghi chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Oh, my god. I so love this. I like it even more than your other one, which is also very good. Please, update soon.
DorkExpress chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Oh, man, she is so funny! I love that she's fluent in sarcasm. Logan is such a hot head! So how old is she?

XOXO
E X H I B I T I O N I S T chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Hey, haven't reviewed your stories in a while there, just popping in to leave a line. This is a pretty good story idea, it's not too cheesy and it's funny cause the main character isn't afraid to be a bitch and let people know it, my kind of girl. I also like the part you added about only being able to turn people when they're around 20 so they can stay all beautiful and lucky and whatnot, it works. She has a brother? Yay, more family. She didn't know her parents weren't human? Haha I love it. Keep 'em coming, this story and "Freedom in Structure". You got a gift, don't keep us waiting. :)
Maddie chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
I absolutely love this story! Please, please continue writing it!
Charlee Rayne chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
perhaps... but it sounds more fun not to be!
charm en route chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I think this story also sounds promising. :)
BrittanyBombshellnj chapter 2 . 6/17/2011