Reviews for High School Servant
Sukai Skye chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
It's probably Chad...I bet is Chad
Nique13 chapter 13 . 8/23/2013
To me, Kyle comes off as obsessed instead of in love.
Nique13 chapter 9 . 8/23/2013
I like this, but I'm debating whether I should continue to read it. I really hope it doesn't turn into one of those cliché stories where she realizes she loves him or that he loves her and gives him a chance.

If a guy treated me, like he's doing her, I'd never give the guy a chance. I would avoid him at all costs.
Nique13 chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
I really hope that Elena doesn't give in to Kyle.
RebeccaMonroe chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
H new reader and i m becoming a fan of your fiction !I LOVE THÈM i Read Sick Obsession in one night ! Amazing ! CAN YOU UPDATE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND THE DESEPARATE CHOICE OF ANNABEL WATSON I M BEGGING YOU lol i dont Read high school servant yet i will begin soon !
dcphoenix1 chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Its Amanda...
Smartgirl94 chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
I going to say...Chad came to visit her? Please update soon :D
Cymbalsmonkey chapter 29 . 8/7/2013
I think it will be her grandma, or Juanita. By the way love the story! Do another chapter of Sick Obsession!
parisagoesmeow chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
Thank you for updating! More, please!
TheElements23 chapter 28 . 8/5/2013
Awwww but I liked Elena and Kyle together. He should fight for her even if it means getting cut off. Who knows? Maybe Kyle can start his own business instead of being dependent on his father. It's great to see you back again! Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
WELL DOnE
loudlittlefreak chapter 27 . 10/16/2012
I love it. Update soon, I want to find out want happens!
Carmel March chapter 27 . 6/11/2012
I just had a marathon session of reading this story. I absolutely love it - the characters, the plot, the emotion, all of it! I hope you update soon :)

Carmel
Smartgirl94 chapter 27 . 6/4/2012
This chapter made me cry a bit lol, and I'm sorry for your loss. I know how it feels, I lost my two grandmothers and I never got to meet them, just talked through the phone...thinking back at it now, if I ever had a chance I would have taken it and met them. I love them even if it wasn't face-to-face. Please update soon :D
EverAfterGirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is good so far. At the beginning of the chapter, Elena's mother calls her 'mijita'. I think you might mean to say 'mi hija' which means 'my daughter.'

I can't wait to read more!
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »