Reviews for The Feeling
AlreadyGone chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is absolutely beatiful and heartbreaking, yet so sweet at the same time.

The whole scene is utterly simplistic, yet the story woven with it is very intricate, making it even more interesting. How you were able to tell the story so that every one can relate is fantastic, because you grow so close to the characters so easily; every one can relate to loving someone.

Very fantastic job, as always.

-Grace(:
Grenna-Chae chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This brought tears to my eyes.

You know, one day you're going to write something so fantastic that I'll be crying about it for a week.

Because you're really the only one who has that effect on me. I mean, yeah, I cried a bit when Harry died, but he wasn't really dead, and lived happily ever after. It's this sort of stuff that really gets to me. The stuff where it's not just fantasy.

Does that make any sense whatsoever? Probably not, but oh well.

]

You're killing me, girl. ;]

Mary
The Russian chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that was beautiful... )

maybe you could write Aiden's story based on this ;)
Imminent Paradox chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ohmygosh. Here you go, making me feel like crying again...

You need to stop that. But really, don't stop that. I guess I'm masochistic because I like it!

As always, this was absolutely beautiful. Wonderful. Magnificent. I could connect so well with the beginning, and then when it went to the beginning of the actual little story thing, it became so easy to connect with the characters, even though it was such a short story. I fell in love with Devon, even though he was hardly in it, and I felt so terrible for Anna. I could almost feel everything she was feeling as the story went on.

I really love the thing about the time portal, and the end with Aiden. That was so gosh dang cute! I'm not sure he could understand it properly, being a three year old, but hopefully he'd understand it when he was older and realized how much that place meant to Anna. (Here I go, acting like characters are real people again... but hey, you make yours very believable, if I do say so myself!)

Anyway, I just feel like I'm babbling at this point, but I wanted to tell you that I thought it was amazing! You just keep getting better and better, and I just love everything you write. For real. (That is a hint that you should write some more, very, very soon ;) )

In hopes that you'll have an amazing day,

Maria