Reviews for Entitlement
Minheaven chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
It was totally weird. Sad. And a little ugly in the way where you wonder if the poor kid will not end up as a sort of sadistic killer in power. Or even that between him and his best friend is the most twisted. But I totally loved it! So, so cute.
I want to clarify that I'm French, so sorry for the bad english I use.
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OhMyCheese.

Talk about powerful! That was really touching and emotional.. I loved it. You write really well!

Also, just wondering, did you make all the speech italic on purpose for this story or is that something you do? Because it seemed to add to the whole creepy enigma-type effect... :T
kyocat4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
hmmm that was interesting. I liked it :) it wasn't what I expected at all haha. it was very sweet too
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
How sweet, especially the ending. They are so cute together.

Thomas' mental illness is interesting.

I'm glad Scott is always by his side.

Keep up the good work! :)

Kalista Jia
MoonBeauty chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
WOW. This deserves more reviews than it has... I really loved it. :) I am a major psychology freak with my writing so that was a big bonus for me and it was so unique. ;) And the ending was awesome. Scott stayed with him all that time- really amazing.
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hmm. I think it's really romantic how Scott was there for Thomas all those years... I really didn't think this story was angsty at all. Unless you count how introverted and quiet Thomas is. It's cute lol. The fragile damaged goods boy and his life time best friend.

I'm not really used to a story like this ( more narrative, less dialogue ), but it worked :) I guess his "I love you" at the end was all the more meaningful because of how quiet he is. ars... I really didn't think this story was angsty at all. Unless you count how introverted and quiet Thomas is. It's cute lol. The fragile damaged goods boy and his life time best friend.

riledcrookie chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
hiya :D

This was very well written! I opened this expecting... well i don't know what i was expecting, but it wasn't something like this! I really want to find out more about thomas now, his mental illness is so interesting and different. And I love scott aswell 3 Well done!
MurderComplication chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
LOVED IT!

Thank gawwd that they didn't stay in fourth grade until the end .

Post more of the random journal thingies and what not on here!

-rageface-
Esquirella chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I liked this story a lot. It was tender and sweet at the end.
The Color Clear chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Uhm Uhm Uhm, loved it :D Seriously, loved it. Espiciallt since the culmination wasn't a somple 'I love you', but 'I belong to you'. For some reason, that makes it all the more special (And a bit disturbing) But yeah, to me that was what made this so interesting. It's original, angsty fluff that has disturbing undertones :)

P.S. Totally faved this...
Cheezbucketgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Since you asked me to...

As usual, you utterly fail to disappoint. As usual, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.

I'm trying to write a good review right now, trust me, but I'm still having problems concentrating so that's all you get for now.