Reviews for Wrong Number
Tanuki etc chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Quite like your story and the delicious smut too. Also, as your last update date back a while, and you mentioned posting on a couple of different places etc., I was wondering if you could maybe tell us where, and/or put on the links for them. 'Cause I'd like to check out them out. Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work.
P.Nutter chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
I was reading this a few days ago, and then my computer crashed and I couldn't remember the name of the story or your name... So I searched things like Missed calls and "it started out as" ... Do you know how long it took me to find this story again!? That proves how much I love this story and how good it is, that I spent 2 hours searching the internet to find it. Congratulations :) Can't wait for an update!
Vertebrae chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Oh gosh this is adorable, can't wait to keep reading but I thought I'd just drop a comment in here anyway
notsignedin chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
MOOAR TT
bookaholic13 chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
lol, chapter was very funny. Nice title ;)
bookaholic13 chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
retard i am so mad at Patrick! I hope Lars finds out! "something inside him" i'll kill that beast!
Nebulad chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
W-H-Y PATRICK? D:
Ancornothing chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
You updated! I am sorry for the late review! I just read the new chapter!

So Dan has finally contacted Patrick? Why is it that I have the feeling that Spencer and Dan are the same person? I wonder what he wants from Patrick now. Patrick is so nice and naive almost that he's unbearably cute. I hope that Patrick tell Larson that Dan contacted him or not.

That fiend Dan better not get in between Larson and Patrick .

Aside from that, you seriously rock with your smut. It's incredibly good. Update soon again please. I want more of Larson and Patrick adorableness.
bookaholic13 chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
this story is EPIC! This is why i love to read! Thank you! I have a reason now to wait for updates! yes! If Patrick cheats i'll jump into your story and kill him myself! omg i just cant wait! Um... your smutty scenes were really really REALLY descriptive and i couldnt help wondering how you knew all that. I mean i'm not calling you gay or anything it was just like a WHOA moment(s) because i learned some things tonight.
Ancornothing chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Mooooooooooooooooore!

Okay. I've just read the 8 chapters of your story in one go and I LOVE IT! It's bookmarked and added to my favorites. I can't believe there is less than 30 reviews after 8 AWESOME chapters. You've manage to make you story epic, with awesome characters, funny dialogs, hot than hot sex and all of that going along a serious plot.

Goodness, how much I love, love Patrick's nerdy yet sensual nature. I love how he knows what he likes in bed and isn't ashamed to ask. I love Larson character too. He's down to earth and is already so attached to Patrick it's too cute. But I can't lie... Their sex scenes are just freaking hot! The whole "smex" dialog is just sexy.

Now I'm wondering if Spencer isn't in fact Dan who now wants, who knows what with Patrick. He's stalking him and I'm getting a bit scared for Patrick. But I love this story so much! Please update soon again!
Regal Coat Woman's Daughter chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Wow I really love this story so far and can't wait for more. Patrick is so cute and Larson is so cool XDDD

I hope you update (really) soon :B
Esquirella chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Oh no! Who IS this stalker? Gah! Hopefully Lars can really turn into a superhero and save Patrick!
awildrose chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Lol! I'm confused again, but I can't wait for the next chapter to see it all come to light! Don't keep us in suspense! ! xD
Inebri chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I'm so GLAD you didn't make Patrick a bumbling nerd during sex. Sexy wanton nerd is sexily wanton. 3 And I've never found a comic book nerd written to close to the stereotype... IN A GOOD WAY! And the wanton part did make him break the mold so it's aaaall good :D

Hope you don't mind me recommending this to a friend! ;D
awildrose chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
I picture Patrick as a ginger too (due to the fact that I love gingers)! I love how clumsy Patrick is! It's so cute and his ramblings. :) Hot mansex! *waits impatiently for the next chapter*

Oh, does anyone else want the agent to drop by in the middle of hot mansex? Or is that just me wanting to be there? LOL
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »