Reviews for And I'll Keep Bits To Myself
dietredpop chapter 19 . 11/24/2011
Do you know how happy it makes me that you posted new stuff? Seeing your name in my email made my day.

This poem is so relatable, and it ends on a perfect note. Your style of writing makes me wonder about all kinds of "deep" things- about love, sex, the world in general...

It's Thanksgiving, and I'm thankful to have new poetry to read.
Jubbles Bubbles chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
this made me smile
Jubbles Bubbles chapter 10 . 11/14/2011
I'd twist your fingers through mine

and pull you headlong into the garden.

cliché, but so very true
Jubbles Bubbles chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I missed your vague, beautiufully rhymed, poems... Their images always strike me strong.
Jubbles Bubbles chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Perfect poem, interlacing with the title and my emotion... loved it.
Catkac chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
17. I'm Here - It's so familiar and happens way too often...
Catkac chapter 14 . 9/10/2011
14. Baby You're not here - It's so sweet and fluffy. Got me a toothache. :)
Catkac chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
10. Cliched Fantasies - That really is one of my fantasies! Did you read my mind? I swear, if I had your talent, I would write about dancing in the rain, too.

12. Possessive? - Did I get it right that the two of them met through the computer and then became lovers?

13. Silence - The end of the relationship? Nicely put.
punctured.lungs chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
"I'm getting repetitive and I know it./ My neediness, my self-set merry-go-round/ of emotions and reactivity make me want to/ crush shattered glass in my palms." I LOVE THAT. Incredible.
punctured.lungs chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Beautiful. I love the second stanza. :)
Catkac chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
1. Fresh again: The last two lines make me shiver, don't know why, they just seem to fit really well.

3. Do I sound desperate?: Kinda makes me feel angsty at the end, was it supposed to be that way?

4. Don't ask me to explain myself: I think that is the first rhymed poem of yours I have read (didn't read most of them, yet, but I'll slowly do it)

8. Hush, Child: So lovely! Very short, but very deep - for me at least, because it seems something really hard to do for a person that is not usually that way (talking abot the poem characters).
Fragile Things chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
this was beautiful. no criticism!
a certain slant of light chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
I want to quote every single line, omg. Love it.
a certain slant of light chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Ohhh, I love this. "I pinky-promised my heart" is just a gorgeous line.
Tender Lumplings chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
This one I find to be beautiful in a slightly harsher, almost desperate sort of way. I just love your poetry more each time I read it.