Reviews for What to Do About Max
foxyricanlady chapter 41 . 9/25/2011
great chapter im glad that this is bringing them more together. but i would like to know whats the deal with that derek guy why did he try to kill her for
LunarRaven13 chapter 40 . 9/25/2011
Kylie's dream was interesting, and I'm glad she woke up, but I want to know who the heck Derek was! I'll be waiting for your next update!
prplmum chapter 40 . 9/25/2011
So glad Kylie has woken up and will make a full recovery, has she had an insight into her future with max and his daughter. Another great update.
littlemiss76 chapter 40 . 9/25/2011
Aww Kylie woke up... And might be preggars?
marginal-utility chapter 40 . 9/24/2011
how did SWAT find the killer?
smrae chapter 40 . 9/24/2011
Yay that was a great chapter I can't wait to see what happens next. The scene with max and their little girl was precious! Great great great chapter :)
pfannkucken chapter 39 . 9/20/2011
I can't believe it stops here!

It's crazy good

And I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Update soon please?
smrae chapter 39 . 9/7/2011
Great update! Kylie needs to wake up so she can make babies with Max haha. Cany wait to see what happens next!
LunarRaven13 chapter 39 . 9/7/2011
I hope some more information about the creep who shot Kylie is revealed in the next chapter and the cops catch him. I can't wait for your next update.
foxyricanlady chapter 39 . 9/7/2011
i've missed you... hope everything its well. i loved this chapter but is she having a coma dream or is she remembering things from their past?
cheffy329 chapter 39 . 9/7/2011
i really hope that kylie would wake up soon! and i hope the max could finally realize the full extent of their relationship!

still loving it! looking forward to the next chapter!
LunarRaven13 chapter 38 . 9/1/2011
I'm really mad at the freaky stalker guy, but I guess it makes the story that much more interesting. I'm really glad to learn about Max and Kylie's past, it gives their relationship just a bit more depth.
jeanannette chapter 38 . 8/31/2011
update soon pls...
littlemiss76 chapter 38 . 8/31/2011
Its nice to read the flash back on how it all began. :D
foxyricanlady chapter 37 . 8/29/2011
god please let kylie be ok! and why havent max say anything about the phone call the guy made to him?
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »