Reviews for What to Do About Max
littlemiss76 chapter 37 . 8/29/2011
Kylie will be fine in the end, you won't kill her off maybe Max will realise what he feels for her is love
Wanderingreader chapter 36 . 8/28/2011
Hhhmmm...being shot point-blank...The survival rate of a person shot like this...is very crucial...some are lucky, some are not.

I just hope to see what kind of understanding will Kylie see once she's finished with this so-called 'dream' when you're near death.

If she survived (I hope she will!), for sure it takes more than understanding and patience to take care of her.

Can we, readers, expect to see the softer side of Max? It will take a lot of time for Kylie to recuperate.

The twist on this chapter is much better than I expected. I did not like it when she walked-out of Max. And this stalker thing shooting her was much better than kidnapping her and have Max play the knight in shining armor.

Keep updating!
Jensi chapter 35 . 8/28/2011
Does the word UPDATE cover anything? I have to know what happens!
ZidaPax chapter 35 . 8/27/2011
Hm... if he was at point blank range, wouldn't he aim for the head? meaning instant death for Kylie? I dunno. Hm...
kaymonkeygirl chapter 35 . 8/27/2011
Gosh that was great and so suspenceful! Update soon?
foxyricanlady chapter 35 . 8/27/2011
omg,omg,omg OMG! please update like now. cause im in the eastcost and i may not have the power on ones it hits massachusetts... so please have mercy on me...(
prplmum chapter 35 . 8/27/2011
oh crap didn't see that coming I thought he would kidnap her and then we would find out what he had planned, way to go great update.
foxyricanlady chapter 33 . 8/25/2011
first of all im so happy that you updatd... welcome back! wow this is starting to get great and creepy at the same time and i love it.. with that man watching her and all cant wait for the next chapter
littlemiss76 chapter 33 . 8/25/2011
Max is totally cluess
ZidaPax chapter 33 . 8/25/2011
Jeez, Max is really dense in this chapter. I liked the light drama though. Hope Max doesn't take too long in realizing his feelings for Kylie. Keep it up! :)
LunarRaven13 chapter 33 . 8/25/2011
Creepy! But I can't wait to see how Max plans to get Kylie to agree and whether or not he figures out what she wants from him! I can't wait for your next chapter!
prplmum chapter 33 . 8/25/2011
Ok feeling really sad for Kylie right now, but also wondering what connection the stalker has with her, he knows her but she doesn't know or remember him. Is a kidnapping coming up and that make Max see that he does lover her and realizes that he wants the same things she wants?. Can't wait for the next update.
ellakb chapter 32 . 8/16/2011
Wow! I was worried about how Kylie would react to Max's idea, but now...eek, this Derek guy is a creeper! Awww... I don't want to see their lovely evening ruined. :( Can't wait for the next update.
foxyricanlady chapter 32 . 8/16/2011
ohhhhh this is getting better and better! who's that freak? please update soon.. hey when are you updating the others stories? i cant wait ...
LunarRaven13 chapter 32 . 8/16/2011
CREEPY! But hey, at least Max is on his way! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »