Reviews for A Year of Discovery
Oracion chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Awesome! I just loved those last words "while our hands moved on their own." One little nitpick though, and it's just me probably "vertiginous". Newly learned word maybe? It just seemed a little out of place to me. Sorry if that offends but that's just my opinion. Otherwise, it's really good. You so well communicated romance in such a short work. And you communicated it in such a different way than most do, like my own mushy stuff, but it's so great. Please keep writing. Maybe continue this if you feel like it, but it's great as is. Maybe read some of mine so I know what you think? 'Cause I haven't found a story on here quite as short as yours is that wasn't just an introductory sort of chapter or as good.
chewychester chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I liked this alot. Here is a great line: my mind started to fill this empty dusty space, like pouring water in a glass, leaving not a single place dry.

Very visual and accurate. I like how they touched and looked at each other too.

Next chappy up?
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was really cute! The idea of someone with a blood-red mouth (although I'm assuming you meant lips) is a bit creepy, but that's just a minor nitpick. Some of the dialogue formatting was off, but it's nothing too major.