Reviews for Ghostly Mysteries
killersoda57 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Great story I hope that you continue with them and F***ING CLIFF HANGERS! Sorry I ragged at the end of this chapter but still keep up the good work
Silver Shadowing chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I know exactly what you mean, first person has always been my preferred view also. So far creative but simple and inviting, not too many suspects and not long winded speeches that you would rather skip, well done.
Drake-El chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
damn this is a good detective story, i really like the tricks for it. i want to see what's next.

ps: just a hunch but i think that suo(that's his name right?) did it.
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Well, now, if that don't beat all. A trash bag of all things. THAT one I don't think I counted on my list of possible murder weapons.

I want to say that this was genius, but I'm sure you'll be coming up with even better/more complicated/more headscratching cases in the future.

Also... Are imitation bags that cheaply-made? Glad I don't own one.
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Nanaki's mother... I can't tell if I like her or dislike her right away, but I suppose that means her characterization is good. I'll have to hurry and read on!

I feel like Satoba is somewhat of a minor antagonist in this series, is she meant to be as such? She's like a character that one loves to hate, but loves to love at the same time. Again, very good characterization, even with few words.

Lol'd at Shirome and the murder mystery movies. I wonder if she'll use those in the future, for references on a tough case. I'd laugh even more if those turned out to be a Chekhov's Gun for her.

Murder mysteries with drowning always fascinated me... And now I'm stumped once again, which is a good thing.

Moving on to chapter three! (Sorry I haven't been able to read until now)
Louis-sama chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
To tell you the truth, I was surprised to see that this story is written by you, out of all people. I am rather astonished by how wonderful this story is made and fairly disappointed that you only received one review so far.

Okay, let's get into the real review.

First of all, you have a very interesting concept for your story. A ghost detective, now that's interesting! You made your characters to be pretty believable and at the same time, giving the readers such an enjoyable story. And the story about detective is hard to pull, and you have my salutation for successfully making a story like this.

I'm gonna wait for more. Please update, okay?
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Araa, I'm so glad I decided to finally check out some stories on the archive! Supernatural mysteries are some of my favorites!

When I first read the part (With the killer), I wasn't sure about how this was going to go. I'm very strict with my reading material, so it's easy for me to bail out (Sad, but true). However, I kept reading, and I was pleasantly surprised.

You have exceptional grammar, wonderful wording, good descriptions from the main character's point of view (Bonus points!), and a nice first case - You seem to have the brains to write a mystery-type story, and I hope that you can continue to surprise me with the little details Shirome notices.

Speaking of Shirome. Her and Nanaki seem pretty well-characterized. More bonus points for you!

- Good grammar, good characters, a good pilot chapter overall. Adding to favorites and alert.

Maybe I'll check out your other works later on. Writing in first person is a wonderful thing (I could never do that, seeing as I need to switch in between my character's POVs in an instant, but I absolutely ADORE the way you write).

(P.S.: With school almost over for me, I'd be more than willing to be a beta reader for this story. Just be warned that I am a very picky person.)