Reviews for The Dark Prince
Kimimike chapter 20 . 2/18
I've lost count of how many times I've read this story.I loved your stories. But now they're deleted. Your stories are amazing. Plz is there any way to read your stories? Are you active some other writing platform? Plz give us any update. Plz it's a humble request. Plz
Guest chapter 20 . 5/4/2020
So so so so good! I love this so much! I read all 20 chapters in the middle of the night, I couldn’t sleep until I finished it. This is amazing and I applaud you. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/2/2019
Type your review
Guest chapter 20 . 6/22/2019
This is amazing
Guest chapter 20 . 5/19/2019
Oh my dia, before reading this, i read the first three stories and i really wanted to see a female character who stood on her grounds till the very end and Victoria has been a perfection. This time the male character calmed his ego and followed the girl's wishes. Thank you, you made my week. Waiting for the new ones to come if there is any.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2018
Won’t she get pregna
Shellby chapter 20 . 11/18/2018
Nice job
Sybil chapter 20 . 4/7/2018
You're a great writer and I like you as an author but your stories are quite disturbing; not because of all the rape and abuse that happens in them, but because you make all these female characters fall in love with these vile men who cause them pain. Why?
Is that even possible?

The romantic part about all these stories is probably why I can never continue reading them.

Could you consider writing a non-romantic story about obsession - where the perpetrator "falls in love" with the victim but it's one sided?
Please?
katiebrooklyn8 chapter 20 . 1/12/2018
I really like the ending
very beautiful
support you very much continue doing what you are doing
love your books
Bob chapter 20 . 1/8/2018
I fucking love ur story i read this all in like 2 hours and couldnt stop. O my god that was good better than any netflix show ive seen
A very random black neko chapter 20 . 1/7/2018
OMG i made no comments till the ending...look author,this story is WOW! I like how the king isn't really romantic,i love how she KNOWS her place and how her feistiness is veeery understandable. Trust me,your story is Perfect! just one teeny weeny problem(if it is a problem),i don't think there was any swearing in the olden days,especially not from the royals...LOL other than that,LOVED IT! congrats on a good job well done :D
Mel chapter 11 . 12/6/2017
The quote "lick my fingers my love" reminded me of a woman i once met at an asda in Birmingham. She's always saying love
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed it.
esther muchai from kenya chapter 20 . 7/5/2017
The best online story I've read so far, couldn't help but just keep turning the pages! Good work and do write some more.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2017
Thank you...so Beautiful story. ...I want rest three story completed ...please please. ...please please please 3
346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »