Reviews for The Dark Prince
Really love this story
Drewbie chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
I want Jarek to live!
SweetLilyAnne chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
OMG! Please don't make him die, don't make him die, DON'T MAKE JAREK DIE! I've grown very fond of him. I would be reaaaaaally sad.

Anyway, good writing as usual: you know how to create suspense. I love reading your stories. Keep goin' girl!
An awesome person chapter 19 . 4/30/2012
Omg! I would so cry if Jarek died, so please don't kill him off :'(

Victoria deserves a happy ending :D
The Rose Alchemist chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
great chapter like always _ can't believe the story is about to end though :(
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
i don't knowe, update fast
Thank You Very Much chapter 19 . 4/28/2012
It is too bad this story is comming to an end. I will keep an eye for any new projects you decide to start and for your other stories as well.

My vote goes to: A happy ending for both of them, explained in a very long last chapter and - hopefully- in an epiloge.
Jenny-A chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
I wouldn't mind either way if he lived or died, as long as he found out he was going to be a father.

He because quite nice at the end as his actions where rather noble so why not let him live?
Angia chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
So I'm sobbing here! How could he stab my Jarek, please don't make him die. I want him to be there for Victoria and the baby and to rule his kingdom! God damn it he can't be the dark prince and die!

Update update update n.n
Roxan chapter 19 . 4/27/2012
No! Jarek don't die!

No! Vie don't end this story!

:]

Jk Jk so he stabbed him! That ahole. He stabbed his own friend just to get him to shut up. I'm imagining how Gabriel will try to shut his kids up, does a frying pan works for him?

the Angelica story earned Jarek some good points. Love it.
smrae chapter 19 . 4/26/2012
Keep Jerek alive!
naynay93 chapter 19 . 4/26/2012
NOOOOOOOO! It can't end! I checked my updates like everyday for this story! This is such a good story and I hope when this is over you'll continue to write more! You're a good writer! Put your skills to work! hahahahahahahaha XD I think Jarek should get the girl just because I love a happy ending when comes to romance. :D Plus, she would be sad if he died. We all know she's deeply love him and a serious stabbing is a good enough atonement from him for me!

Can't wait for the next ( and last... :') chapter!
Neasha7 chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
I think jerek should live so Victoria and her baby can be sure they will have a good life...yay she's having a little prince or princes!
MissCari chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
Jarek definitely has to live!
Kuchisabishii chapter 19 . 4/25/2012