Reviews for The Dark Prince
nadeshiko567 chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
Oh my gosh! This is amazing. Although it started to be brutal, it's slowly starting to become more gentle. I think Jarek is really hot and him being obsessive with Victoria makes my heart race.

I'll continue reading...bye
kitaleigh chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
I'm absolutely addicted to this story, please update soon.
Neasha7 chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
You have amazed me yet again! Update soon please I just have to know what will happen next :).
BookAddiction24 chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
Wait, I mixed up Gabriel and Benjamin

Ignore my last review
BookAddiction24 chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
Is Gabriel gonna rape Mona?
Kuchisabishii chapter 18 . 4/1/2012
This. Is. Fucking. AMAZING! And finally! Ya shouldn't be yelling at Thomas that ya love her; yell it at her! And beat Gabriel to a bloody pulp! :)
Foxi Blair chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
Yay! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
jaime chapter 12 . 3/29/2012
How is she not preggo buy now he ha
victoria03 chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
Yesssss! he found her! taht's my boy:))))

hmmmm. i wonder if it will be a one -on -one or with swords fight:DI'm sure Jarek will have no problem in defeating Gabe.
SweetLilyAnne chapter 18 . 3/19/2012
This story is great! Keep writing, really, you're good!

I like the fact that the story is not following the usual clich├ęs, though the rape scene is really shocking.

I just can't get rid of the feeling that Victoria isn't really in love with Jarek.. But maybe that's just me.

Anyway: UPDATE SOOOOOOOON! can't wait to see the rest!
Rosalinda Pink chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
Wow... This is a really intense story overall but I feel that Jarek kind off had a total character change in the last few chapters, just pointing it out. Please update though, I really want to know what happens next!
D. M. Gotmen chapter 18 . 3/2/2012
AHHHHH! OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH! I hope that Gabrielle doesn't get to do anything! AHHHHH! Hurry up Jarek!

lol update soon please :D
Avasinclair123 chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
Ah I need more! I read this whole story in like an hour it's that good!
Lesumi chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Interesting storyline c:
Angia chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
Aw poor Gabriel's fiancee *wipe a tear* why did Jarek do that? Update soon.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »