Reviews for The Dark Prince
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed it.
esther muchai from kenya chapter 20 . 7/5/2017
The best online story I've read so far, couldn't help but just keep turning the pages! Good work and do write some more.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/20/2017
Thank you...so Beautiful story. ...I want rest three story completed ...please please. ...please please please 3
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
Vary few mistakes I'm impressed though I can't stomeck this chapter easily so I'm afraid I won't make it past chapter 3 but best of luck
jooanna chapter 20 . 5/31/2017
Ewww. She fell in love with her rapist. He did nothing but to rape and hurt her. And he gets the girl through forced pregnancy and stolkholm syndrome. Wow :(
Guest chapter 20 . 3/28/2017
Thank you for finishing this story...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Should have had Benjamin and her sister end up in a romance.
Dawa Dema chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
Wow wow..keep it up..i just love ur story...
FISHY LOVER LOL chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
I WUVED IT! MORE ABOUT DA KID!
Maegzo chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
Hot and gorgeous! I loved the progression of the story, super well written! I feel like you couldve written a seperate pov for Gabriels ending though. Like maybe he goes to visit Angelica and she turns up at the door with 3 kids or something and Gabriel opens a brothel lol. Then we get to hear about the sexy adventures of Gabriel ;D
Beauty B chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
I really really (a thousand really) love it. At first he was a heartless jerk but thankfully he changed and he now act so cute. Well i hope to see more of your stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
Amaziiing I love it and enjoyed it more than annny fanfic I read till now. A very very beautifull ending 3
Victoria chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
Amazing Story... You're an Amazing Writer especially about Stockholm Syndrome story...I have read all you story and it was so Amazing...YOU'RE AMAZING!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2016
Great story
Love this story chapter 20 . 4/22/2016
This reminds me a lot of the book, Princess Of Fire , if you havn't read it you need to, its one of my favs!
349 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »