Reviews for The Dark Prince
DeadlyEmbrace chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Holy sh*t!
I saw the link to Jarek's picture and he is so f***cking hot! ;)
**Salivating**
Miss Kristina chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
Liked it! :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
It was an awesome story! One if the best I have read.
familyfriendscookies chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
Very good story
GraceSaader chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
not too shabby. If I could change one thing, it would be the language that you have used to show this era. ALso, characterisation could be thoroughly improved to make a better plotline than what you had.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
I LOOOVVE THIS STORY!
Dark aisling chapter 20 . 12/18/2013
Oh I love happy endings! Awesome story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2013
I loved this story . Wow i wish that had happend to a feel of being lusted after .i am urs forever
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
Oh gosh I'm crying, that was so sweet, although I'm quite confused as to why he has to go two months without her.
Jane chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Your story is amazing! I saw Jarek's picture, he is sooo hot!
dels chapter 20 . 9/10/2013
He's kind of an ass. Like a severely bipolar ass, but in a broader context.
Luna Sylv chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
i know u probably wont read this but i thoroughly enjoyed it. It had me topsy turvy from the beginning but if I may add something. It was a little predictable. I mean, it wasn't hard to guess that Jarek was going to fall into love with Victoria. but it was a good story. Very good
SophiaJenn chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
OMG! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO DIE! I WAS IN THE CHAPTER WHERE MONA TOLD BENJ THAT HE NEEDED TO GET HER OUT OF THERE...SOOO...I SKIPPED TO THE LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS SCARED THAT SHE WOULDNT END UP WITH THE KING...AND I STOPPED READING BECAUSE I ONLY READ WHERE GABRIEL SAID "I KILLED HIM, I KILLED MY FRIEND" AND I ALMOST CRIED BECAUSE I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD. I THEN LOGGED OUT BECAUSE I WAS AFRAID AND THEN AFTER SO MUCH THOUGHT DECIDED THAT I WOULD CONTINUE READING BECAUSE I WAS INTO IT AND I WOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE THOUGHT THAT THE KING WAS DEAD...BBBUUUUTTTT TO MY SURPRISE HEEE WAASSSNNNNTTT...Omg I might sound very wierd and sorry for that truly 3...&&&&&&...IM GLAD YOU ENDED IT LIKE YOU DID...BUT OMG I WOULD ADORE YOU IF YOU CAN ADD MORE CHAPTERS LOL...but i understand that every story has to come to an end...BBBUUUUTTTT THANK THANK THANK YOU YOU YOU FOR NOT HAVING HIM DIIEEE OR LEAVING THE STORY END WITH THEM NEVER SEEING EACH OTHER AGAIN...I AM A SUCKER FOR LOVE STORIES. THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR STORIES AWESOME AND I MEAN ALL OF THEM, WELL IVE ONLY READ TWO SO NOW I NEED TO GO AND READ YOUR OTHER STORIES 3333 YOURE AWESOME!
estarianne chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
This is pretty a typical "good rape" trope written by people who know nothing about rape (because they try to convince you that if the rapist is good enough, you'll like it). The warning about rape content doesn't tell you that the 3rd time she is brutally raped, it feels soooo good (despite supposed physical damage the first 2 times). I think even women who don't have a problem with rape scenes should be offended by the good rape conceot., because while rape implies loss of power, this type of material implies it isn't really a bad thing if the rapist is hot and rubs the right places.
smashthat chapter 20 . 7/24/2013