Reviews for The Dark Prince
AnimaOfChaos chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
I loved your story! :D
Roses Forever chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
Wait.. did Victoria and Jarek get married in the end?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
:) I really liked this story.
Redbone Haz chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I loved it!
Aquarian Love chapter 20 . 4/9/2013
I just ran across your story as I am new here. I want you to know that I think you did a real good job that you should be real proud of. Your story had all the twists of suspence and romance that it needed. I couldnt stop reading to even comment, so I m doing it at the last chapter. I will add you as a favorite author as I think I like your style! Good luck with your future writings.
naga sayap chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Loved the story. It was beautiful. I loved it his the king came to love her in the end.
Secret-Lives chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
Absolutely fantastic. A real joy to read. Thank you for sharing with all of us.
Transmundane1456 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
It's slightly disturbing with all the rape going on, but it's a great story. With LOTS of detail.
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
YAY! I CRIED and then had to GRIN thru this chapter-it is about TIME THOSE TWO ADMITTED THEIR LOVE! THIS WAS A MOST AMAZING AND ASTOUNDING STORY Phoenix!
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
NO FRIKKIN WAY! Jarek cannot die-everything has to work out for everybody involved including Gabriel! TO MUCH GOTTA GO TO NEXT CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
WOW-I was right about the girl but it still doesn't give Gabriel the right to do back to Jarek-tho sometimes revenge feels good! My heart BREAKS FOR HIM NOW and I don't necessarily want his but kicked or him killed altho some form of punishment will need to be done if he does hurt her and the baby. EXCELLENT WRITING Phoenix!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
Well I am THRILLED to see tho angry with the other two he can understand and I give KUDDOS to Jarek for helping them altho I don't know how he would react if Victoria was harmed in any way! I am not quite sure but I will venture a guess that Gabriel was in love with a girl that the king took to his bed and maybe tossed her aside and she could have ended up killing herself but I know whatever it was it wasn't good!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
OH HELL AND DAMNATION GIRL-the plot THICKENS, the SUSPENSE ABOUNDS and LOVE is ADMITTED-BRAZENLY BRILLIANT HERE-NEED MORE!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I DO NOT want Benjamin to die-I would like to see him with Mona instead. When he held her in his arms he had not so brotherly thoughts tho he seemed to be startled about it. I DO WANT Victoria with Jarek-and Gabriel needs a MAJOR ASS KICKING!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
OH BLOODY HELL-Mona is going to set a MAJOR FIREWORK EXPLOSION by carrying thru with this and get all of them into some SERIOUS SHIT! This is PURE PERFECTION!
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »