Reviews for The Dark Prince
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I know Mona is trying to help her sister BUT I have a feeling that getting Benjamin involved could very well cost him his life! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED how Jarek told Victoria he 'needed to make love to her' not 'fuck' her-this chapter was FANTABULOUS!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Your writing is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Phoenix and you DEFINITELY HAVE QUITE A STORY HERE!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
Well part of me wants to say that you can't take back what you have done and that it would serve him right if he lost her completely-no not by her dying but leaving but this is a story, fantasy, imagination so it can be anything the author makes it to be-I LOVE IT!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
OH BLOODY HELL-I really hope he hasn't broken her spirit and I REALLY REALLY WISH the guard at his chamber doors would help Victoria but I do understand his fear of repercussion if he does so-atleast he does have some shame for what she is enduring!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Well-he SUNK to a new LOW to me now-what a MAJOR PRICK! His father may have stepped down but I am wondering if he was just as cruel as his son and what and where he is that this whelp can get away with all of this-oh I AM HOOKED!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
HE IS JUST FUCKING EVIL! But he DEFINITELY does EVIL VERY VERY GOOD! I have a feeling there are going to be issues with Gabriel after this little display-AMAZING JOB HERE!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Well atleast he finally showed he could be gentler with her BUT he is still an ASSHOLE! My mind is running a mile a minute wondering what will happen next and how Jarek will redeem himself-EXCEPTIONAL!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
The fucking prick needs his dick lopped off! He is one of those characters you LOVE to HATE and right now I AM NOT LIKING HIM TOO MUCH! He makes Jason seem like a kitten compared to him! EXCELLENT JOB Phoenix-brings my EMOTIONS OUT which I LOVE in the stories!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
My heart goes out to Victoria and I am really hoping Mary isn't blaming her for those bruises-I am completely INTRIGUED NOW!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
WOW-GREAT WRITING-hard subject but you write it to PERFECTION! It will be INTERESTING to see how you play this story out! One question tho and please do not take this wrong but it seems most of your stories pertain to rape-is there a particular reason or just for the sake of a story? You have some REAL TALENT!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Kind of like an ancient lottery implemented to choose a sacrifice-and I felt for her family but PRAISE her for trying to keep strong for them and fulfilling her duty whether she wanted to or not! Interesting to see how you play this out also-GREAT WRITING AGAIN!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Well great start and hot!
AnonAdmirer chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I love this story! this is my second time rereading it and and I must say it gets better every time! I absolutely fell in love with your characters and well thought out details in the story! I love all your works plz update your other ones when you can! :) THANKS for thinking up a great story and executing it supremely!
PrincessD8 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Loving it so far!
jennielove chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
It was really gud! I luv it :-)
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »