Reviews for Eleven
Blink.Twice chapter 31 . 11/28/2011
Kat,

Not sure if they list the time on these things but here in my house it's 4 am. I am known as blink by anyone on here. I love this. I don'tunderstand why you'd want to rewrite it you should publish it. It;s amazing, I would tell you that i had stayed up al night just to finish it but I just suffer from insomia. I also suffer from unessicary honesty. I should have just told you the lie. aNYWAY what happened with the whole Quinn laurel Colette thing did they seriously bring them in for questions all at the same time? and if they were reading the letters as E saw they would have known that would happen, rite?

Blink
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
haha i already like elliot. silly dreamer.
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 51 . 10/9/2011
*pout face* How can it be over? i loved this story! Maybe write a sequel or something? Maybe with different people? or a different number?
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 50 . 10/7/2011
WHAT? U NEED TO CONTINUE THE REWRITES! come on i love this story! and this is like the only story i have on alert that actually still comes! id hate to have that go away! Please continue! i dont care what u do!
Nigella00 chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
I think I get it. Quinn mentioned Laurel. Colette mentioned Elliot. Eliot mentioned Quinn, and Laurel mentioned Eliot as well. When Colette was in pain Elliot felt pain. When Elliot was in white Quinn saw white. Does that mean Laurel saw white too, and because she saw white, Quinn saw white? Urgh! SO CONFUSING, BUT GOOD. What does all this mean?
Nigella00 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
! So good, so good, so good!
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 46 . 9/25/2011
:D
SingerForever chapter 43 . 9/24/2011
Oh my gosh! That was a truly amazing story, and yes that was a terrible ending. Everyone is all sad and Laurel is dead. What is Quinn supposed to do now? And Elliot? He has to live with his last words to her being I hate you, and he never actually forgave her. But Dane being A? That was one crazy twist ending. I love this story. The rewrites sound okay, but they take away the feeling of no one knows what's going to happen because they're telling it like it already happened which makes you feel like they know everything that's going to happen.
SingerForever chapter 35 . 9/24/2011
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! How could you go and kill her off? Quinn is going to die without her! They were finally together and now they can never be together again. And giving us false hope in the last chapter when you said it's not over guys, I can't stop crying now. But seriously, your story is soo good, you should really think about getting published. I'm telling you, you would sell so many copies of this book if you did. You have so many great cliffhangers I can't stop reading! Love, love, love this story so far can't wait to finish it!
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 44 . 9/20/2011
Coolio! Real good! I'm not sure whether I like the first person or third person version better so far. Oh well.

And I thought laurels hair was strawberry blonde not platinum
IAmEmeraldfae chapter 43 . 9/18/2011
Yay! And noo! I'm so relieved it's over, but I'm so sad. Definitely post the rewrites; I want to see them so badly! Great job on the story, and keep writing,

-IAmEmeraldfae
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 43 . 9/17/2011
Woah woah woah woah woah. You call THAT an ending? I'm disappointed. And YEAH! Post the rewrites!

No wait, do u kno what I want? A sequel! If that's at all possible
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 42 . 9/16/2011
Once again, good. And I actually signed in! Ha!

Only one more chapter? Aw...

You know, if you really wanted to, you might be able to get this story published. It's long enough for it. I'd buy the book!
IAmEmeraldfae chapter 41 . 9/16/2011
I don't even know what to say. I feel so bad for Quinn, and am so glad that he has Colette. That was a fairly creepy ending... I can just imagine the way he would say "eleven." It's so sad that it took me three tries to spell eleven right just there. I really want to know how you're gong to end this, so update soon, but you don't need to put up three chapters in a day! Only put up as many as you see fit. Especially because it's ending soon

-IAmEmeraldfae