Reviews for Twin Lives Twisted
Enchantedflame chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
Now that you mention the words, yes I can see him developing that which is not going to go in his favor. Reiker is still so defiant. I find it funny.
LM4E chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
Stockholm syndrome? I wasn't expecting THAT as the reason, in fact I have to admit that it makes no sense to me. Isn't stockholm's syndrome when the person is captured or kidnapped? Reon is a slave and there's a contract and papers and everything...but I guess I just have to wrap my head around it...anyway this story is actually keeping my attention. Are you always going to have ten chapters Reon, ten chapters Rekeir? And also, this is just something you should know but the chapters do a lot of the times feel like fillers. Like this one especially...like everything you wrote had no purpose except for leading to the cliffhanger. Anyway can't wait for next update :)
CalliScribbles chapter 29 . 8/22/2011
Hmmm, I wonder who fell overboard. /Sarcasm.

Terrahe had better be a good swimmer. Scratch that, he'd better be a fantastic swimmer, though swimming in a storm is never a good idea.
CalliScribbles chapter 28 . 8/21/2011
See! I knew the Ambassador wasn't bad, just the fact that he knew was bad because once one person knows a secret, more people tumble to it.

And Reon, kid? Wrong reasons, wrong time. Well, actually, you were doing well up until a point... and then you made things complicated for yourself.
Enchantedflame chapter 28 . 8/20/2011
Well now Reon's just asking for trouble haha just kidding. I enjoy the way this chapter went. Hope Reon will be okay and I want to know what's up with Evari. As always, I hope to read more soon
French Harry Potter chapter 28 . 8/19/2011
Love it! It's about time!
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 28 . 8/19/2011
I am pleased. :) The kiss was unexpected though. Very much so.
CalliScribbles chapter 27 . 8/18/2011
Evari is jealous...

But now the Ambassador definitely knows who Reon is, and in the wrong hands that's bad information to have.

Mathyu is amusing in these last few chapters. Mostly because he's such a good contrast to Evari.
Enchantedflame chapter 27 . 8/18/2011
Well Evari may seem jealous, but I know that he'll get what he's been wanting later. That's how it goes usually ( Poor twins for having to deal with everyone's crap.
LM4E chapter 26 . 8/18/2011
I love this story. Truthfully it surprised me, I mean it's unexpectedly GOOD. Like really good. You certainly have a talent for writing. I can tell that you're not trying so hard, yet you still deliver fantastically, or maybe you don't even notice-either way, it makes it incredibly easy for a reader to enjoy.

Normally I hate male slash stories on FP because usually they're so cringe worthy and the main character, though he's a BOY, acts like a childish GIRL, which completely beats the purpose of the whole "gay" aspect, you know? And on top of that the only plot is a bunch of sappy, gushy scenes between the two men (the other being the cold hearted guy of course *rolls eyes*) but you actually managed to construct a story alongside the romance-which btw, is developing at a tasteful pace, congratulations.

Anyway, as of NOW, this seems to be a marvelous story, but I won't be too kind if it starts to suck...You better not let it...I mean it

Yeah so awesome job! Update soon please!
Enchantedflame chapter 26 . 8/16/2011
How has it become a distraction to itself. I never would have guessed that the ambassador and Reon had a connection like that. Update soon
Checkerspades chapter 26 . 8/15/2011
ooh, how will this work out I wonder... I hope Reon and Rekeir wil reunite in the near future, it would be so great.. and I don't like Evari D: he seems like a slug, all caring for himself most of all and his reputation.. and it looks like he has a short temper so. Does not bode well.
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 25 . 8/15/2011
LOL.3 I love Reon... possibly more than his twin. Reon's more like me than I am like Rekeir.
Enchantedflame chapter 25 . 8/14/2011
He wants Reon alone for other reasons as well . lol good chapter and of course I can't wait for the next.
ebbster chapter 25 . 8/14/2011
I can imagine that conversation: "why didn't you tell me you spoke his language? it would have saved me a lot of trouble!" "You didn't ask! besides, I was avoiding you!"

Or something like that.

Also, Evari is SO AWKWARD. And adorable. but mostly very, very socially awkward.
359 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »