Reviews for Twin Lives Twisted
Eidolysm chapter 72 . 10/30/2011
Sorry for the lack of reviews! I have a (kind of?) funny reason this time; I was distracted by a shiny new phone and vacation plans and now I have to sew pants.

Anyhow, I've been wanting to say that I love the way (at least in the past few chapters, but it's probably happened earlier too) that whenever I feel the need to ask the story a question in my head, it pretty much gets answered within the next paragraph or two. Well, the questions that are more pressing than the "Hmm, how is this going to turn out eventually?" kind.

Also, I've been noticing that more-serious Rekeir and how much more grave he makes everything seem is a huge adjustment after all his sarcasm and snarkiness.

I hope that all makes sense and isn't too rambly, as I am reviewing while maybe even more tired than usual.
op chapter 71 . 10/28/2011
im just really lazy, so i don't normally review, but i love the story.
Anon chapter 71 . 10/28/2011
I don't review because I honestly have nothing to say other than something along the lines of 'I really like your story' :

That, and I'm lazy v Looking forward to the next update x
CalliScribbles chapter 71 . 10/27/2011
I dunno, Rekeir does 'overly dramatic' well enough even when he doesn't plan for it...
fuzzipueo chapter 71 . 10/27/2011
"So, I have another qustion, this time specifically for those of you who never/rarely review: if you have no opinions on the story, why are you still reading it after this long?"

I have a question for you in turn: doesn't the fact that I return to read the next chapter, but rarely review, say enough as is? The very fact that I do come back and read the next chapter in your story says that I am and have been enjoying your story since I first came across it. I can't speak for anyone else, of course, but I think that what's happening here.

I will keep reading and enjoying.
Senna Sylvan chapter 71 . 10/27/2011
Cut off right before we learn what really matters! - And four days before Nano starts...

I really hope we get an update before than. But if we don't I did enjoy the chapter... even if it was a cliffy. Thanks for updating, and can't wait for the next one!
Anon chapter 71 . 10/27/2011
To be honest I don't consistently review cause I feel like I'm just repeating myself. I absolutely love this story and I don't really have any other opinions on it other than that :L. So that's the reason I don't review much :). I'll try to though :3.
Checkerspades chapter 71 . 10/27/2011
Well, I mostly read this in the mornings (you usually update this when it's in the middle of the night here) and I have about 10-20 minutes each morning to read my mail and everything else before I have to go to school. I often think "I'll do it when I get back" but then I forget and meh, my computer hates me and closes internet windows. Yes. It's a bitch like that, but I can't afford a new one. But I'm still here! Yay! I read, and review sometimes when time and internet connection allows me to. And when my memory is alright. I've got memory like a goldfish.

This story is so amazing because it feels alive, it has a great flow and contains just the right amount of humor, suspense, romance and angst. It's just perfect.
CalliScribbles chapter 69 . 10/25/2011
No, it's probably the fact that you always need one sane person in the cast. The fact that the sane one has curly hair has absolutely no bearing. Nope. None at all. :)
CalliScribbles chapter 70 . 10/25/2011
Thank you for making my night somewhat more bearable, S.

Reon does have a useful job skill. He can cook something that is edible.

And their evasion of that curious guy was just hilarious.
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 70 . 10/25/2011
Liaz the lecher. It has a nice ring.
Senna Sylvan chapter 70 . 10/25/2011
I liked this chapter as always. Rekeir falling asleep was funny. Can't wait for the next update!
ki chapter 70 . 10/25/2011
but we are still reading it :)
Eidolysm chapter 69 . 10/23/2011
Go Liaz, kicking (talking...) some sense into Rekeir! He scores some points for that. I don't know if it's just the first that jumped out at me, but I feel like that was my first good look at Liaz. (Before, all I really knew was the curly hair and I don't like curly hair for some reason.)
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 68 . 10/22/2011
Rekeir is mean. :( As a twist, Terrahe should get drunk and end up with Reon instead and they realize never ending love for each other?

No climax? D: I'm sad. Everything I read lately has no climax. Like, in my lit class, we're reading "Things Fall Apart." Shoot me. Please.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »