Reviews for Misfit
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
This story takes too damn long to take off: chapter 11 and there is still no real significant interaction between the supposed two lead! I understand that I am supposed to feel some kind of sympathy for Candace, but her little number "woe is me/i am such an outcast/rich little girl blues" just doesn't do it for me. And it is really difficult to care some kind of way for someone who doesn't give a fuck about anything. Why should I? At some ppoint, she got to get real: do something, grow some spine or what, 'cause her little routine is getting tiring. Also, Her celebrity kids status is a bit incoherent with the beginning of the story when she just up and go to a mall with her sister without a care in the world.
MorbidArtistLover chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
I like how much depth you give each of your characters! The family have a typical famous drama life with unfortunate circumstances. Candence is an underachiever with a lot of attitude who doesn't notice what she has but what she doesn't has. I respect how long Amanda and Raquel put up with her. True loyalty. I hope nothing bad happens to Brittany. Mark is a playboy(plain and simple) but doesn't notice Candence is an individual and not a clone of him, his wife, or MJ. MJ is the one I truely feel sorry for. It's plain to see he just wants to help his sister but she only notices his achievements in life. Emmet...is slightly on the perfect side. He is intelligent, sincere, dedicated, and a gentleman. I really have nothing bad to say about him; however, I am waiting for the other shoe to drop...sorta...(Too fine to do something bad!.)
bredreaway chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
great update
bredreaway chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
love it
empress11690 chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
awww. just when the good part starts! please continue this! its so different and exciting in a romantic kind of way! can NOT wait to see whats next.
ilw1229 chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
I really like how the story is starting develop would love to read more.
The Prince of Comedy chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
Man, poor Cadence.

QUIT BEING A JERK, MARK!

Also, love how you bashed Lil Wayne(well, disregarded is more the word.). XD

Uh-oh...it's going to happen sooner or later...the BEACH! DUM DUM DUUUUUUUM! 8O

Nice chapter, J! I can't wait for the next one! I bet it's going to be good! XD
The Prince of Comedy chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Well, it looks like Emmet can't get his mind off Cadence! Hur hur! XD And Charles apparently seems to be 'Villain Number 2', as it looks like! :O

Aww, poor Cadence. The poor girl is struggling. I hope she finds comfort from Emmet soon! :(

This was a great little chapter! I hope to see Cadence and Emmet interact some more soon! :D
The Prince of Comedy chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
Very cool chapter! :D

Heh heh! Poor Emmet. Thank goodness he didn't embarrass himself! XD

I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Hope you do well with your school! ;D
The Prince of Comedy chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
Hey! Long time no see! Sorry for not reviewing your other chapters, I kind of was busy at the time! But I enjoyed them nonetheless! :)

Oh, so Emmet's not so much as a bully or jerk as I thought he would be! He's sort of a nice bad boy type from what I've picked up from reading about him. Cool! I also like the background on Emmet! :D

Good job on this chapter! I await for your next update! :D

P.S. I don't like Cadence's dad now. :( And I hope Cadence is alright. :(
jammi chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
I'm intrigued by the family dynamic so far, one thing I've noticed though is that you keep switching from past tense to present tense and as a result it reads a bit awkwardly/is jarring. For example:

[Cadence could not believe she was having this conversation with her. It wasn't that she hated Mark in fact she loved him to death, but that didn't change the fact that a lot of the things he does is unnecessary.]

it would be 'a lot of the things he *did was* unnecessary'

and

[When she finds Kyrie she was definitely going to kill her.]

should be 'when she *found* Kyrie'

other than that i like the tension between her and Brittany and her and her Father. I don't know about anyone else though, but every time I see MJ I think Michael Jackson, lol.
taHAYla chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
This is really good, really sad too :( Poor Cay! I hope you keep updating because I really wanna know what happens next?

Also are you putting your old story back up?
Joker-Darkly chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
definetely happy we got another chapter. ] Kyrie seriously needs a boost in self-confidence. *shakes head* I hate following the crowd.

Update soon. I wanna hear about sexy, drool-worthy Emmmet. XD
Nene Richards chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
One of the things that I like about your story so far is that its an atypical situation. Also your characters have a really nice flow of dialogue and the story is not filled with typos. I can't wait for the next chapter.
The Prince of Comedy chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Whoa! That was a fast update! :D

Man, poor Cadence. She didn't even had any say to the whole deal. Her dad is stupid! :(

Hmm, I hope Emmet isn't going to be too harsh to our sweet Cadence. Perhaps it won't be too bad...oh, who am I kidding, it's gonna be bad, is it? :(

And it seems you took my advice with the comma's and periods! Great job! :)

Nice chapter! I hope you update it real fast again soon! XD But really, take your time on it. I don't want you to feel rushed. See ya soon! :)