Reviews for Second Choice
lollipop addict chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
That's awful! Not your writing, the story. Well, not the story, just the second place part. Meh.
The story's good, but horrible. That sounds wrong too.
Just keep doing whatever you're doing!
Alanis chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I've already reviewed this story so i had to do this (: i really love your story. I hope you think of making this a full fledged story ! I promise I'll review each chapter :)
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow... its so true.

The guy she likes puts her second while the guy who likes her is her second... life.

XOXO
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I woukd love fo you to expand on this. Make the whole story where shes there for him and trn one day shr ges sick of it. An he realizes he really does want her.! xD ALERT LIST!r ges sick of it. An he realizes he really does want her.! xD ALERT LIST!
CrazyInkSplatters chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love this one shot. The protagonist's emotions really cut to the core of the reader, and help you experience a little bit of what she feels for this guy, and knowing she's only a conciliation prize. I'll admit it, as much as I adore angst, I was hoping for a happy-ending. Still, this is amazing just the same. The only thing I think you can improve on is describing his actions in better depth, like how he especially has chooses his current girlfriend over the friend, every time. Again, love it!
White Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Damn, if only the girl would do something. :( But I like the angst in that story. :D
GermanSam chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I like this a lot even though it didn't have the typical happy ending I was secretly wishing for in the end. And then I remembered: you wrote it. So no happy ending in sight but it still good in a very powerful emotion sort of way. It had plot and I have a strange feeling that this theme is based off of a real life thing. I don't know how true this is but I hope it's not completely true. It's quite sad. :( Emoticon used!

Sad but good.
jadetryton chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
You did a fantastic job defining the conflicting emotions of this situation. I've been that girl... and you did it perfect justice.
Melf chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Good job! You write the feelings very well, although names might help. Keep writing!