Reviews for Smile
Xadon chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I like the story. It's on the verge of crazy.
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I would love to read more about Toby.

Ewwie, mush. I detest all that lovey-dovey stuff.

I really enjoyed this. A bit... not exactly dull-your stories are never dull- but something of that sort. I guess it wasn't as gripping as normal. But I am looking forward to hearing what happens.
Ahrlaedrin chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Your stories always seemed more thriller/crime to me, I don't know why but it just seemed that way.

Is it bad for me to say that I always say "The glass is half-empty" when I see a cup that has half of water in it? Is it? Is it also bad that I'm a pessimistic optimist?

Please don't kill Toby, I like him already. Even though you said nothing about him. I just like the guy.

"Smile Brigade". That made me smile. Oh, I have to hide from Charlie and Shiloh, oh well.

Shiloh's a lady? I thought Shiloh was a male.

(Also, I hate overly mushy couples too, they make me sick in the stomach and make me feel like I'm being mocked)

I can't put my finger on it, but something seems... a bit off about the chapter, other than the fact that the two main characters are psychopathic sociopaths, something just seems so... off.

I... don't know what it is, it just feels as if something is missing or something is just not right.

Whelp! I'm going to add this to alert (another story of yours in my alert list. That's.. 3 now?) because curiousity and sadism makes me want to know what happens.

Ciao.

Ahrlaedrin

PS: I know this is long, forgive me.