Reviews for The Dance
Caitie Manda chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aww! That was so cute and sweet! :D That kind of romance doesn't come along often, and I bet that those two will probably be a very happy couple for a long time. I enjoyed reading that. I liked going through Lacy's thought processes and hesitance along with her; it made the story interesting, I think. She's a very down-to-earth kind of person, and I greatly admire that. I really like that she's relatable; her insecurities and how she isolates herself and everything else makes her a character that is easy for the reader to develop a connection with. And Owen is amazing! I loved his patience with her. He really is perfect for her. :) I also liked the time gaps you threw in there, they added a nice touch to your story.

You didn't have any mistakes that I saw, which is awesome! Your writing style is lovely; I'm sure I'll be reading more of your work soon. Than you for this - it sent tingles from my heart to my toes. The warm, fuzzy kind, of course. :)) I am going to add this to my favorites now. :)

-Caitie Manda :)
andieanne chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Awesome! This story just gives me the butterflies in the stomach. I hope you create another sequel. No, scratch that. You SHOULD make another one. :)) It's really awesome, I swear. I will now add you to my favorite authors. :D :bd
purple.y-goodness chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wheee!

This story is sooo cute!

I really like it.

I was kinda hoping you would continue it though, please?
100percentfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Cute story...he was willing to wait for her, and she was so clueless.