Reviews for Talking To A Blank Screen
The Wrider chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Somehow, I can tell this is a piece from personal experiences.

Without even reading the summary, I can feel the sincere sorrow and hurt in your words.

Heartbreaking...but beautiful. You have a true gift!
Luckycool9 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I like how the poem began and ended the same way with the narrator not knowing because it makes you realize that people come and go and no one has control over their life and their love. I also liked how at one point there were parthensis because just like the words on a computer screen they were not supposed to be sent but never got deleted either form our computer and our heart. This Review is for the Review Marathon(link in profile)
lighterthanbutterflies chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Very lovely poem. I can relate to it as well. My best friend (who I've known for seven years and only can contact through the computer) and I just aren't as close as we used to be. Since she started talking to a new group of people, who she's only known for about a year now, she's changed (for the worst, I believe) and we've just had more fights and barely talk anymore. She spends more time talking to THEM than she does with me, and if she does talk to me she tends to start ignoring me to have a conversation with one of her newer friends.
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
very creative and inspiration and EXTREMELY WELL WRITTEN POEM!