Reviews for Bang, Bang
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
He could've explained well dammit. Why did she have a gun anyway? Why can't he say that she was - is - Elena. Why? Why? Noooo! This is why I hate tragedies, it's making me crazy.
It is well written, but uhuhuhu I can't accept the ending
AmericanPeanut chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wha- I just. I need a nap now. Greatly written. Just. Bahh. Oh man. Very very well written. Thanks for putting it here. I spaced out of my music I was so into it. :)
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh my god, wow! You are a great writer, you know that? I mean your writing style is just so fresh, and just...wow. This story was great by the way.
Shannyn chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I just wanted a just-dropped-from-heaven cookie that you mentioned for clicking Review. :)

And besides that, to let you know I loved this, as desperately emotional as it made me. Like, WHY DIDN'T THEY EVER TELL HER? But that's okay, because it's unique and wonderfully written.

Thanks for sharing it!
Rand.om chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I can't imagin a better beginning, middle, or ending. In other words, it's perfect in its own twisted way.
cheeky sheep chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Holy COOOOW! This still gives me the heebies jeebies every time i read it! EEK! Great work liz! No idea how i'm going to sleep at night now...
Ravina chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That was all sorts of awesome. To be honest, I didn't think I would like it - nothing personal, my mind simply sees 'Tragedy' and goes 'nononononononono!', but I'm so glad I gave it a try because I really enjoyed reading this.

- Rebekah
renegade01 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
wow...that was pretty creepy, but also very sad. the only clue i picked up on was just before she shot him with her name, how leane transformed into elena. ;)
sucker-4-green-eyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
oh my lordy

that was... intense

and just so you know, I did pick up on the clues :p

BUT... great story, very original, captivating, intense, exciting, interesting, fascinating, inventive, creative, fantastic, masterful, amazing story!
DemonsAngel chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
SO this was pretty awesome, yeah not something that I would normally read, but hey, that just makes it great right? I love the way you wrote this, I honestly didn't know what was going on until Harry was asking her all those questions, and then it clicked, and I was like " oh no, She has Multiple Identities...

Anways! Very well done!