Reviews for You're My Teacher, I'm Your Troublemaker
Naomi Chick chapter 13 . 1/26
Awesome story. I hope you get a chance to finish.
Harley-Claire Fitz chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
It's been a year but PLEASE! Please please update! I have to know what happens next!
BoundaryBreaker chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Ohkay, where to begin?
I began reading this story around three or four this afternoon, and here I am at nine o'clock just finishing with what you have. I must say, that is the longest it's ever taken me to read 11 chapters. Like, holy cow.
Onward with the review! xD
This was a freakishly intricate plot with extremely original characters and ideas that I never saw coming. That's amazing. The only thing that ever somewhat irked me was the spelling of waist as waste. I can't really do anything about that though, that may be your style.
So, thank you for posting this absolutely amazing story and making me forget to do my homework. I cannot wait until you either A, get your laptop back (my life would be over if I got mine stolen), or B, can get another chapter up.
Until then, BB
k girl chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
please update this story it is one of my favorite stories and i always check for new chapter but you havent update for over half a year PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Crazywritings chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
GIRLFRIEND FUCKING UPDATE THIS SHIT WTF OMFG I can't I have too many feelings omfg. Can we haz more scenes with the kissies between Karter and Max? Plz? Kfankz.
Maddielala56 chapter 13 . 3/12/2012
I really like this story! please continue :)
shub chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
when are you gonna update, hurry up hurry up, come onononono

love the story plot and love max and should get with kaitlyn.
shub chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Its not spelt "waste" its spelt 'waist', this mistake was made in another chapter, you should correct it, even though youve proof read it the words may be spelt correct but they're not the right word to use.
shub chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
ooooh, this is interesting,i cant wait to read the other chapters and i cant wait for you to finish off this story, please please get the next chapter finished and ill keep reviewing all your chapters and your other stories, please keep posting.
Kit-Kat-KutieXD chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
Good story so far :) update soon please!
SmilingSarcasm chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
Love the story, i will keep it in my favs and look for updates
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
It sounds like a great song. Could you record it and put in on youtube?

I love singing, but don't have the chops to move audiences like that. It is one thing that I envy in a few close freinds. To be able to move people with your music is an incredible gift.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Was Mr. Bayne's girlfriend still there when he followed Karter? That might cause some friction. Girls have a sixth sense when another female is attracted to the same man, and although Karter doesn't know it yet, it is obvious that she is attracted.

Didn't her brother already know how good her voice was?
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Now THIS is going to be fun! Why do I suspect that the new teacher was the prankster of his school during his younger years? It should get very entertaining.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
A sad, tragic beginning. The mother would have done much better assauging her guilt by sending her husband to jail and loving her daughter.

It is a promising beginning. I look forward to reading the rest.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »