Reviews for Who was in the wrong
fantasybookworm2012 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Well, look at it in an unbiased light. In some countries dog meat is a delicacy think about this we eat hamburgers( unless your a vegetarian) and people of the Hindu religion view cows as a sacred animal. Yes, it's sad but the tourist wasn't in his own town he wants even in his own country so both are at fault. The purist shouldn't have caused so much ridicule towards the woman but if he likes animals and it can be justified.
Blood-and-Bunnies chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i think the japanese were pretty wrong here... with all the powerlust and stuff going on then.i really don't know much about this topic but personally i think that dropping a bomb at pearl harbour practically invited all the retaliation.
YFIQ chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
That guy reminds me of from "Spongebob". Money can sure change anyone.
Eilwynn chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Interesting... and I think I know what you are referring to, but I'm not completely certain. Anyway, I really liked it. Nicely done. I have no real critiques.

Could you review Goodwin (and maybe my most recent poem, since I've also reviewed another of your stories recently) please? I need more feedback on both of those, since I hardly have any.
crazyovergreen chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
personally, i think Japan is in the wrong. You missed a few key points here. The British were probably strong enough to keep the Japanese at bay, but they too were fighting a war in Europe. To protect England. Which would you give up first? Your country, or your colonies?

Then, there is the glaring omission or Pearl Harbour. America was practicing a policy or isolationism. Without the attack on American soil, America would not have joined the war. (There's a conspiracy theory on this but I shan't mention it now.) If American hadn't dropped the bomb, WWll might still end, but with a very different outcome. America didn't suffer as much as other countries in WWll. Japan I feel, however, suffered the most from the after effects but they started the war with the fascist government intend on showing Japan's power to the west as well as with many other factors.

sorry for typing a whole lot but i'm a history student and this kind of interest me.
YFIQ chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
That would be the woman.

I could understand some cultures eating animals deemed taboo in western cultures but be sure to do it if the said animal's already dead.

When you roast it while it's alive, even Michael Vick would throw up.

When's the third piece coming up?
YFIQ chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
In my opinion, the Japanese are in the wrong. When it comes to what they did in Sino-Japanese war among others, add it altogether with Unit 731, it's a mess.

The atomic bombs are debatable but the only other option was to invade it.

"Operation Downfall" was planned but you can guess why it never went forward.

Good piece.
DeadlyGlamourous chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
:( This gets me really sad...I love animals so much especially dogs and puppies...here where I live their are no animal rights and people don't care about them...anyway...

Gets me angry this happens in some countries but yeah...well ok.

The tourist should investigate as much as he can before going to visit a country no?

But okay. I really can't say it's the tourist fault, for being an animal lover I would have probably cussed the hell out of the girl, haha no just playing I think...I think animals deserve respect. Now okay we eat cows, pigs etc. some people eat goat (I would never) It's just different in every country, people have beliefs and traditions and that's okay. But dogs, cats, fetuses? I think tht goes beyond. They can eat rats if they want but I totlly disagree with some chinese abusing animals and eating them! Dogs are pets! They aren't food!

The woman was in the wrong, in my eyes because I'm an outsider outside of her traditions, traditions that shouldn't exist. I'm sorry if I confuse you or if I contradict myself with the reviews it's just my mind sorta thinks out the positive and negative and well yeah...but to me the woman was in the wrong.

-yli.
DeadlyGlamourous chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I think both of them were in the wrong.

Japan for the wars and being merciless,killing,enslaving,terrorizing etc. It's obvious the Americans were going to hate the Japanese.

America was in the wrong for having thrown the bombs and making things worse. Maybe the Americans could have had some sort of treaty with the Japanese or just killed those who were terrorizing and killing etc.

But then again this is life and a lot of people/nations want the easy way out and end things as soon as they can...

lol before I confuse you and myself because my mind just kind of thinks here and there and back there lol spins around a lot, I do believe both of them were at wrong, for one thing or the other.

If you look at it from a different perspective the Americans put an end to all the harm the Japanese were causing.

-yli.
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
While the man could be appluaded for his effort to tell the world, it was his material to tape i suppose. The woman was breaking a law, but she was also in the streets and thats a rough place to be. I would have gone to the authorities if I was the man. Thats all I really have to say.

Rose
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is a good question, I don't find it too controversial. So lets see, let me think about what I think.

I think that the japanese did the whole "Pearl Harbor thang" . I don't think thats it fair to blame all japanese though.

I think its a split blame, its just nvr one country.

Rose