Reviews for Checklisted
Princess Wanderer chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
more?
madda8lynn chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
this is the best kind of cliche. completely feel inlove with every character. thanks for such a cute read
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Awww! Really cute, amazing and well written! Love it!
Resurgem chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Perfection :)
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i can never get enough of dis stry very damn beautifully written :)
heal me forever chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
oh my god u der dis is fantastic nd freaking GOOD fellow man i am just so much in love wid it love kent :P hehe both of dem r such sweethearts totally loved d checklist thing ;) love dem xoxox
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
That was awesome :D I loved it so much!
Ryonee chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Hey, I think I can use your checklists for my future love life! Cute storyyy :)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Cute. I absolutely love it.
thedaysthatneverend chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Definitely one of my favorite one-shots. And trust me, I keep rereading it (: I like the whole idea of the checklist and how it's almost like those ones you often find in those girly magazines. I actually sometimes read those,and my sisters' friends always like to joke about some of the advice they give so this is totally relatable. anyways, what I find the cutest is Kent's jealousy. let's not deny it. it's attractive. especially toward the ending scene where he's blowing his top off and listing aloud how he practically knows everything about Lei. I'm not a big fan of profanity, but in this case I loved how it showed a mix of angry love.
willow chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
one word: awwwww!
e.j.green chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hi there! I'm here to let you know that your story has been nominated and accepted to join A Drop of Romeo! Here is your review:

It is a series of checklists, along with her very persuasive friends, that help Leila determine whether she actually likes her best friend Kent that way. I say that specifically - the author avoids the word "love" altogether, and this makes the story more powerful and realistic. After all her denial, Leila's feelings are true to life and well-realized without being overly dramatic.

Part of the fun of reading this story is watching Leila unwittingly act out the items on her list (such as "friendly banter" and "eye contact"), and waiting for her to struggle through her denial and her friends' interference to realize it herself. Watching Kent, the best friend, become increasingly jealous of Leila's mystery checklist man is also amusing. Their best-friend relationship evolves naturally into romance; there are no big gestures, serenades or balloons, only the growing realization that there may be more to their relationship. This was the most appealing aspect of the story.

The plot and format separate this girl-and-best friend one-shot from being just an ordinary cliche. The characters keep it believable and real. The writing is smooth and solid. In fact, all I can give “Checklisted” is one, giant, check.

Congratulations! I loved the story!

Belinda.
capesummers chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I can't even remember how many times I have read this story and reread it and loved it just as much every time. My favorite thing is how Leila doesn't want to admit to everyone at first, which is realistic unlike a lot of stories where there the MC will go from being totally against the idea to acting like a lovesick fool within one fragment of the story. Despite the fact this this is only two chapters, it really feels like a lot longer as well. Great story! xx
Skyterra chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is very cute :) But I think you might want to consider changing the rating. Since there are a few swear words, it might be better if you rated it as T instead of K. Other than that, it was really really cute. Good job!
An chapter 2 . 4/5/2012