Reviews for MerX Project Logs
freak-joy-spastic chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I really love this story. The (last 2 chapters) felt rushed, but overall did give a spence of ergeny like the climax of a longer story would. I'd love to read more about these characters. A lovely ending for all the experiments would be nice. Hope your plot bunnies remain merciful. Happy writing. }
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
cute story. thanks for sharing! you're great, gingerninja!
Grim1989 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
woo, can't wait to read the other one.
Grim1989 chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Olivia ain't all that smart if she didn't figure out why Monroe is rough wit Danny. I'm suprised that Danny is not missin' Monroe either because i remember he growled when someone was showin' Monroe attention.
Grim1989 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
ya have a interestin' way of writing this story :P at first i got confused but than i realized what ya were doin', a log of the events and the events themselves, nice idea :P hope to see an update soon.
StaticEmbrace chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
This is an amazing story and the development of the characters is both realistic and a little unnerving. From the very beginning the story draws the reader in and the facts and scientific names that the story contains make it seem like an actual scientific research log.

The spelling in several cases, as well as misplaced words and grammar errors make it very hard to read though. There were many times when "I" was left lower case, words were repeated, replaced with similar sounding words, or left out altogether.

This really should have been beta-read or at least run through a spell checker because it has the potential to be an amazing story and the errors detract from it.

I give this a 2.5 out of 4 stars, for the sole reason that it was really hard to read and understand. If you were to fix the grammar and spelling issues it would get a 4 out of 4, hands down.

Despite the difficulty to read, I really want to see where the plot goes from here; you've taken a rather campy sci-fi idea and put a unique spin on it, and I'm really excited to see what happens next!