Reviews for Poison
Peachie Miss chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Ahh, I'm so glad to see you've updated! I didn't reread the first chapter, this one was enough to pull me right back in! So he's actually got his heart in the right place? That's great, and more reason for Cecilia to stay away from them. The set up reminds me a little of The Vampire Huntress series. And we will find more out about Cecilia and Tanaka's past relationship, and the other man/demon? Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Alyksandra Barqada chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I WOULD LLUUURRVV TO READ MORE!
Javin Pilotte chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I love how you write details so creatively, like "Red splashed across her tender face as the word "love" left his alcohol drenched lips." That's really cool. The dialogue is really smooth too, and flows really well.

"Compared to the other women I've dated you are a harmless angel." I had to read that a few times to understand. Maybe a comma after dated would make it more clear?

"They'll be some serious issues if you don't." There will? There'll?

Oh my gosh you wrote this so well. Cecilia really scares me and I felt really sorry for Aubrey in the beginning. I really like the ending though - it was cute! Please update soon. This was am amazing start - a rollercoaster of emotions. :D
Peachie Miss chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is actually a pretty awesome start. There are a few spelling errors, but that's not a big deal. So he's an incubus, then? At least he'll do his part to keep her safe. Aubrey seems smart, I'm sure she'll start trying to figure the rest out(and there is nothing wrong with staying with your parents lol!) Maybe we'll see how they met soon? And oooh... so now they have to get married... huh... love to see how this works out!