Reviews for Broken Guns
Nbsiren chapter 9 . 7/19
warm and fuzzy
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
How do you do it?
Honestly you're stories have the ability to be bestsellers and made into movies.
And all of them are so different yet equally brilliant it just astounds me.
I have PSOG and Keyd/Alan's adventures saved on my phones bookmarks so that I have something to read that can instantly just draw me in and I can love. I've read them many times and I really need to go and review each chapter.
So when I realised this gem of a story existed I was pretty damn excited and it certainly lived up to expectations. Love the plot, the characters, their relationship and how it's slowly evolved.
Can't fault it really.
Thankyou for hours of pure bliss really.
Nea.M chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
i can't wait for the next chapter! please do update soon!
Nbsiren chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Yummy update
quayjahn chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
Yeah an update!
Good to know Emmerich can get his man out! And Ezra is probably really glad he has such an inventive bf. Great to see the women can hold themselves!

But than there is the German.

There are several mistakes, if you like, I would sent you the correction, just sent me a msg.
Nbsiren chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Love it
Cupcak3 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
bad ass chapter!
Iriya chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Another great chapter. I really love this story and the characters. : )
Potatoe1988 chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
I really enjoyed this, by the way! You did a great job of dealing with all the characters you had to juggle and conveying the heavy emotions. You do some great action scenes. I have no idea why more people aren't reading this story.
Carolyn chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I like this already. Why oh why did I start a story that is a WIP? I always get disappointed that I can't keep reading! sigh...
IsabellaChristmas chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Holy goodness I love this story. All I can say is please continue!
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
WHAT A GREAT STORY. When I first saw the update I decided to save it until today as a little treat once I got my stuff done and yaaaaay! I'm glad I did, as it was certainly beautiful. I'm reviewing this chapter and the newest on your LJ btws. I don't really know how to work LJ like I do here. It was all so amazing. I love these characters.
Haruhiholmes chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I love how your world-building isn't too heavy to read and doesn't slow things down. I also love Emmerich & Ezra.
SeaBrittleStar chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Another great chapter :) Now i'm wondering if I should just get an LJ account so that I can follow your stories.
tmelange1 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
This continues to be a very well developed story. I'm really impressed with the level of detail, and that your chapters are actually chapter-length. LOL This story does wrap a reader up, so I think I had better go over to your journal and friend you. :)) I don't think I can wait for the public release of the next chapter. Bravo!