Reviews for Ex Legis
IsabellaChristmas chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Holy goodness I love this story. All I can say is please continue!
Tinyyellowboxes chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
WHAT A GREAT STORY. When I first saw the update I decided to save it until today as a little treat once I got my stuff done and yaaaaay! I'm glad I did, as it was certainly beautiful. I'm reviewing this chapter and the newest on your LJ btws. I don't really know how to work LJ like I do here. It was all so amazing. I love these characters.
Haruhiholmes chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I love how your world-building isn't too heavy to read and doesn't slow things down. I also love Emmerich & Ezra.
SeaBrittleStar chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Another great chapter :) Now i'm wondering if I should just get an LJ account so that I can follow your stories.
tmelange1 chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
This continues to be a very well developed story. I'm really impressed with the level of detail, and that your chapters are actually chapter-length. LOL This story does wrap a reader up, so I think I had better go over to your journal and friend you. :)) I don't think I can wait for the public release of the next chapter. Bravo!
SeaBrittleStar chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
How has this story not gotten more reviews? It's so good. I love the character development, the romantic tension and the detailed world.
thelastfloorup chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
What a great story. Only four chapters and I'm already super hooked. It's just beautifully written and with such good characters.
HelloBilby chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
wow, I love this. It's just the type of thing I like reading. Do you think you're going to put the next chapter up on fp? i hope you do.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Yay, you updated this chapter onto here :D haha it's Averick, this is my other account. Anyway, I will hopefully try to read the third chapter soon :D And I hope you also post it soon on here! I love your stories!
thelastfloorup chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
awesome beginning! But I'm not even surprised you always do great characterization and settings. I'm only glad that you decided to do your own world. SO EXCITED. Anyway, great story, I'm so ready for more!
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
You are so awesome. I love all of your stories, and each for different reasons. Each universe you create for your characters and all the characters and plots and settings are so spectacularly varying that I never get bored. The characters and their dialogue are believable and natural. I'm so excited to read more of this. Thank you.
Averick chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is very interesting! I like Emery and Ezra :D

But awwwww...I don't have a livejournal. I've tried making one several times but it never lets me. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait XD

Hopefully you update soon?

Av
Amante dei Libri chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I *gasp* LOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOU.

Everytime I read something by you, I think "what points could I ask you to improve on?" And I think. And I think. And then I feel bad, because I seriously can't think of anything that could get better in any of your stories, and then I have to leave reviews like this that are nice, but totally and completely unhelpful. I love your characters, and I love how they develop relationships with other characters (not just the kissy-kissy ones, but friendly ones, too). I LOVE the worlds you create and how they always seem so real and fascinating. But most of all, I love your writing style and how you make everything come to life. I'd like to say I hope you improve as an author and grow and all that yadda yadda, but I love you just the way you are. 3