Reviews for The Princess and the Magician
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
These chapters are huge, but they are entertaining and funny and all that jazz :) There's not only the tricky battle against Markus the dragon, but also the human backstory of the Academy and the royalty and who marries who. King Bahamut sounds quite scary and I wonder where Richard's quest will take him next?
The lone canine chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I don't blame the Nightmare Knight, for getting tired. After fighting an enemy such as a dragon who have resistance to magic like that. Anyone would be tired. Ha...

Second chapter and it was great. I look forward to the next chapter.
leon.l chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Very well done there Tobias. I feel this is a much better story than your previous ones, I can't place my finger on what specifically I liked the best about it. Yet I think it's an overall change. Your sentences are better constructed. Your main character doesn't break the fourth wall as much, cuz earlier he seemed to break the fourth wall ALL the time. The story is alot simpler, boy goes to get dragon, but you have your own touch to it in that the boy doesn't want the princess. You also found a better way to give the audience information, from what I recall last story it seemed a lot of side information was given by the main character's thoughts, almost like you were feeding it to the audience taking us out the story b/c we know we're being fed. Here you slip it into the story and most of it comes from characters interacting with Richard. Nice. I also like the calm downed pace of action sometimes fights would last for a few pages and it got repetitive. Here the action is smoother and smarter. You also stepped up your descriptions, I felt the cave was very real and full of bodies great job there. Good work here. Can't wait to see the next chapter and what else you've learned. -Leon.L
The lone canine chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is a pretty darn good story here. Richard is a really interesting person, who I can't quite figure out so far. Well, as far as wanting to rescue Elizabeth I can understand. The summary you had for this really pulled me in because it was set apart from other fantasy stories, it's unique and I like that. So well done with this first chapter and I await the next chapter.
Ulquiorra9000 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Ah, so this story is a sort of parody of traditional fantasy stories! Most impressive and humorous, Tomoyuki, from The Dark Knight to Amelia's bratty attitude to Richard willing to leave the princess behind, much to her dismay. I like this dark magic he has, and those swords had better do some good! Can't wait for future installments.
Azn-ArchAngel chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Welcome back ) Another awesome story from you. just wondering though, do u plan on writing more for Absolute Zero? i cant help but keep reading it over and over again.