Reviews for Whiskey Eyes and Morphine Lies
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Aaaages only found this! I read MMA aaaages ago never knew there was a sequel! I really want to read MMA again before I start this but it's taken down :/ any way I can? If not its fine no worries! Haha
rachel21 chapter 18 . 5/4/2013
Such a great story. Just spent most of my day reading it! Can't wait to see what's in store and what leads to what happened in the prologue. :)
Aurette chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
Yikes, I certainly don't trust Rhonda's questions about star signs! Methinks she's going to do something... not good with the information. :P Poor Jasmine, not knowing what she was getting into!
Rockchick chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
Can't wait to read more! I am really enjoying this story!

Hope you post the next chapter soon! :)
Hellion Child chapter 14 . 4/11/2012
Finally! I already read all these chapters from before but I can't wait until you write new chapters. Hopefully you'll write up chapter 15 soon since I've been waiting for it since forever!
OCD Reader chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
I stayed up all might reading MMA and WEAML. I loved them! and can's wait to read the oncoming chapters. Pls update soon.

I love the character development. I'm head over heels with Jon and hi sweet quirks. I also loved Jasmine,her independence and maturity, specially after going to a catholic high school. Hoping to know more about their story
LDS Dreamer chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Lol. I love it!
grlstar808 chapter 12 . 1/18/2012
I just read everything...This is a really awesome story!

I hope you update soon :)
Smitten chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
I just spent the say reading your stories and i would just like to say that i love it. :) I actually appreciate the pace that it's in because it seems more realistic. A lot of stories just forget about the timeline and the characters tend to fall in love right away so i realllly love your story. Please update soon! :D
Aurette chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
Haha, I love that they raced Nikki Sixx. :) Poor Jasmine, the conversation with Blackie felt a bit awkward. But it's good she has that effect on Jon.

Good job!
Aurette chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
I don't remember how far I reviewed when this was part of a Million Miles Away, but here I am now. :) I do really like this story, and I'm just enjoying the story of Jasmine learning to live and love a rock star. I would probably be just as awkward as Jasmine, meeting the other women in this chapter. Anyway, good job and I hope to read more soon!
Likeajellyfish chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
Hope everything is fine with you. Please update again.
aisha001 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Great chapter :D I hope u update soon...
Likeajellyfish chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
This chapter reminds me of the epilogue in the first chapter of MMA. Worry worry :). And also, Jasmine's age seemed to be one major issue before and how they both couldn't wait for her to turn 18. But you never mentioned about their first time. Why? No need to be specific, though. I think it's important, the rest is just for fillers. Like the 'ride'?
Likeajellyfish chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Yay, a new chapter. Really, I wish there is a Jon out there for me too :). I've seen Jon from the link on your profile page, but always picture David Garret as Jon. Can't help it :). I'm confused, can we have custom order for Levi's? Can't wait, update again very soon, please. Thank you.