Reviews for Professor J, Meet Me Halfway
ClippedNinja chapter 34 . 11/30/2014
I realllllllly love the way you write! All that sexual tension was so exciting to read, and all the emotions flowing out of your words really hooked me onto this story! I love Keller's character, love every single thing about her character! I missed that she was sleepy most of the time though! But it makes sense that she had more energy now cause of how serious she was about college and her LVOE for Flynn _ I love how you didn't let it become toooo over dramatic, it all made sense and it was reasonable. I like how she didn't get along with Darla immediately, cause she didn't believe her. It just all made sense and it was like silly or anything. I especially like how slowly they got back their friendship again it was really sweet! I didn't really like the ending much cause it kinda felt like it deadend, it ended kinda abruptly. Or maybe it's the way you write that led me to wanting to read more! But it did feel like the last paragraphs of the story was too short. Still I really enjoyed it and I'm so glad their back together and didn't make stupid decisions that I often read in other stories xD I enjoyed reading about all the characters, Mari too! She was freaky at first and wow annoying, but she really turned out to be cool and funny!
chloe chapter 34 . 8/12/2014
That was amazing. it felt like i was reading an actual book.
renegade01 chapter 34 . 12/26/2013
Hey I really liked this story especially since I got to read it from beginning to end. Awesome job with it. You're a talented writer ;-)
Le Meerkat chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
Oh My Fucking Gosh...

I never realised you had already finished Prof J! OMG and here I was wondering why you weren't posting on The Write Away hahahahahahaha

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY FANBOY TIME! ... squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel hahahahah

thanks for the chapter... not sure if there's anything to point and spelling are okay.. and this chapter seemed more of a linking fluff chapter ooh time to read the rest :P
LiexTruth chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
LillyRose1946 chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
Poor Keller, that made me cry a little bit! This was a great chapter though!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/23/2013
No it can't be over I'm still left with so many questions what's Kellers dads reaction does she ever have mr J's kids does she ever move in with him or do they get married? I HAVE TO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Oh my gosh I loved that book and now that it's over I don't know what to do ;( IM SO LOST !
Passionofawriter chapter 34 . 6/18/2013
well thank you, that was truly enchanting, that story.
you're my reason for having 4 hours sleep last night.
Feel guilty...
Myself chapter 34 . 6/16/2013
Ohmygod that was so f*cking gooooood *p*

3 days , that's the time it took me to read it completely. I just couldn't stop. I mean , seriously , you're genius.

Now I'm going to read all of your others stories *o*

(My words may sound strange , but please overlook it , I'm French ')
macy8 chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
this is a great story it seems to have had alot of thought...although there are a couple of things that dont make any sense...she absolutly said that her next door neighbor was not attractive but then she said he was in another chapter
macy8 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
WOW! cant wait for more
macy8 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
good so far
Guest chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
deets1 chapter 34 . 5/29/2013
I can't really say much but that. Was. Awesome. Thank you so much for the story-I swear I don't even know I just. It's great. Sorry for the incoherent babble. Can't believe it just finished too. I mean, yesterday?

Anyway, I loved it. Thanks.
Anonymous Queen chapter 33 . 5/29/2013
I am your 200th reviwer. Don't wanna log in in case my place is stolen so just three words:
It was Awesome Im spazzing.
Okay, that was technically five words but... same meaning there!
I really wish I could write like you!
214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »