Reviews for Changelings
Veronica Fay chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
HI! Great story! I like how you divide the day and show how differently she acts depending on whether or not she's in hunter mode. Great job!
Amber Icefire chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
You updated! /cheers

Edward. NO. Bad Edward. (At least I think so lol)

No haunting people's nightmares and stuff.

God Edward.

Me during the nightmare sence:

Wut.

Is

Going

On.

HEY VOICE. STOP FIGHTING WITH SHORTY *cough* SKYE'S INVISIBLE BEST FRIEND.

GOSH DARN IT.

Great chapter again, it's great to have ya back. :D
HalfwayParanoid chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Your FINALLY here.
Well, it's good still. I didn't see any errors to speak of so,
I look forward to the next chapter.
Amber Icefire chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
So number one, I feel guilty. :,D

It's been like three or four months since you updated this and I've only JUST reviewed it! oAo

ASDFGHJKL

All better. owo

Alright! So first on the hit list would be that
I can relate to what Skye ent through in the beginning of he chappie, as if you tried to put a dress on ME you would be losing some fingers and/or toes. o3o

Secondly, CONFETTI FOR PUBLIC HUMILIATION! :DDDDD

And finally:

Update. w. :3
Lenni chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Hello! :) Returning your review. There were a few things I noticed here and there with your writing, and I'll point out a few below.

[ Bradley stopped for a moment before releasing me basically stuff me into a crevice. ] Small thing, but I feel like a comma is missing here and that 'stuff' should be stuffing.

[ In front of us were huge stalactites and stalagmites that went from floor to ceiling and you could only tell which they were if you look closely. They were that big. I couldn't believe it. ] I really would have liked some more description of the place here. "Like a forest" offers some, but at the same time I'm picturing big, bushy trees, and not really large rocks jutting out from the ceiling and out of the ground. Maybe a few things to mention would be the size of the cave itself, sounds, etc.

Also, at the beginning, I was a bit confused by Bradley, and thought maybe there should have been more of an introduction to who he was.

Other than that, it's an interesting premise, wonder where this is going to go. :)

- Lenni
HalfwayParanoid chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
This was good, I have like it since I read it. Also, thanks for helping me out. Your writting style it wonderful and real good. :) Can't wait for the next chapter.
Amber Icefire chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
This story is so awesome that other authors who try to make their's better than yours have to wear sunglasses to prevent going blind from the radiation of your awesomeness!

X3

As usual, epically epic in every way. I'll be looking forward to reading the next chappie!

I hope the Edward Cullen-thingie gets hit by a truck...

PM me anytime!

Amber Icefire
Amber Icefire chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
If Faolan dies I am going to have a heart attack! I love her so much...

I love how you can really connect with your characters! It's amazing how well you can write!

No creeper Edward thingie in this chappie! Yay! *hates him so much*

Take your time with updating! I'm going through exams right now so I know how it feels...

Fabulous as usual!
Amber Icefire chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Poor Skye...now her brother hates her...

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!

I hate you Edward Cullen thingie! *stabs*

Sorry about that... *doesn't like Twilight...* ;.;

Words can't describe how awesome you are!

;D
Amber Icefire chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Awesome, but have I expected any less of you thus far?

What happened to her? Why was she hospitalized? (how did she get sick)

Must...keep...reading...

And throwing any haters in the furnace where they belong. B3

Cause who could hate this story?

Weirdos probably. X3
Amber Icefire chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Pure. Awesomeness.

Aww, if you ever have Writer's Block again, just tell me and I'll help you out!

Faolan is now one of my favorite characters! I don't know why, she's just well portrayed!

Ew. If the pheline looks like Robert Pattinson, I hate him. Intensely. With every fiber of my being.

So yeah.

Epic story so far!
Amber Icefire chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Fantastic first chappie, I can't wait to read more!

This is a great start, you must be a really talented writer because I've been writing ever since I could hold a pencil and I've never been so good at starting anything off!

You're definitely going on my favorites list!
Azetta chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
BAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! I see your french and COD leaking out there XP lol

AWWWWWWIES FOR THE Braskye moments! (Or is it Skyely?) lol

AND HURRAH FOR PUPPIES! :D also, you should totally do a picture of the wolfies and Skye :) I would do one, lol, but it would be an embarrassment next to your awesome art powers ,,,,, lol

GREAT CHAPTER! FINAAALLLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! ... :P

*sits back down from doing happy dance* alright then,,,, now to wait another month for the next update -.- ;P

ta'

Azetta
trilby94 chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Heyy :) Great story so far! I like your style of writing as it flows really well and your characters are well done. Know how you feel on the revew front but keep at it, your story is good :) One suggestion that you can heed or disregard is when you are relating the thoughts and feelings of a character maybe try drawing out the process of them changing their mind a little longer, just so it doesn't jump from one point of view to the next. But really good stuff I look forward to the nxt chapter :D
your twin- Azetta chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
1. short chapters? you're killing me! smiting me down!

2. I didn't see any mistakes

3. great chapter! (Even if it was short PPPPPPP ) finallly, 'IT' is going away XD

Must admit i'm still kinda confused about pack, flock and else wise- I still adore Faolan and how everyone has a familiar or two! I love that!

AND FAOLAN HAD HER PUPPIESSS YAHOOO!

Question: is there a chance of some star-crossed lovers romance in this cuz i feel like that's what it's building up to, but that's probably just me, ne?

so anyway, you should say "Screw 'IT'" and just write a gazzillion of chapters, kay?

KAY? ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? I WANT YOU, RIGHT THIS MINUTE, TO GO ALL TERMINATOR ON THE KEYBOARD.

Cool, thanks

Yours truly-duly

Azetta

I swear, it was only a twizzler- I don't know why I'm so hyper...okay, maybe it was an airhead and a pakc of skittles and barbeque chips

Oh and of course by 'IT' I mean your writers block ;) what else could i be talking about?