Reviews for There Must Be Brighter Lights
1113brooke chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Why? Why must I find the most fabulous story on FP, only to wait an eternity for an update? But seriously, I love this thing like a fat kid loves cake. I can just tell it's going to be mindblowingly fantastical and the sex scenes are going to be both supa hawt and plentiful while still manging ti have both plot and in-depth character development! Please give me more!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Please update. This is such a cool story. Totally different from any others on here. Love it! Update please please please?
Whansbee chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Oh Nawww! This always happens, discover a good story on FP and it seems to be on hiatus.

Ok enough whining from moi.

I love your showing and not telling writing style. Awesome and action packed.
Major plus, y u write impersonal sex so hawt? Luff it!
Hope that someday you will update this.
Happy writing!
XOXO
xxLoryxx chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Please update , MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Cupcak3 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Ok so im soo in love/lust with this story. I simply must have more soon. or something will go boom in my poor heart! was he really turned on? poor guy got a real hard on and had to stop huh cant wait to see what happens at the party!
semantics chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Really interesting; I hope you will finish this story! I had originally thought that Carter was going to fall for Robert, but I think I can see where this is going now... ;)
Sushay1221 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I love everything about this. The humor you bring is natural and amazing. I would worry about throwing in a bunch of new characters so fast. I was very confused in the beginning.
The Green Eye chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Poor Carter... but this was an awesome chapter! I hope Carter doesn't drift away from his friends cause of this... Hope you update soon!
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Well, this is interesting. Obviously, it's been awhile since you updated, but I thought I'd let you know it's still being read. You still planning on updating? or have you lost all inspiration?
Chowdizzle chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
if you've discontinued the story it will be such a shame! and especially right at the part where it was getting exciting :P

anyways, if you've lost your inspiration i hope you find it again! cheers
AudreyKW chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
THIS IS GOLD. I LITERALLY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
cattenlent chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
this is original, fun and really one of the best. i really had fun reading his and i liked plot twists (mainly that hetero actor did not fall for carter at a moments notice) good job
leoiseau chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
please please update this! its really good, and im hoping and praying for the romance to start!
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
I Love This Chapter. The Way Ryan Acts During The Scene Makes Me Wonder What He's Thinking... It's A Great Story and I Hope You Update!
YoMommaBiatch chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
really good story so far.. can't wait to see where you go with it!

update soon :D