Reviews for Just Jake
Casie chapter 1 . 6/20
I loved this story! This was honestly and was so cute?! I couldn’t stop reading it and can wait to read the sequel. Your work inspired me to get into writing and I’m so excited! Thanks again for the great story!
louanne chapter 27 . 9/18/2014
i loved your book!
DawnQuest23361 chapter 28 . 9/17/2014
Why did you take two whe years to finish this?
It's awesome, btw. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
dennis rodman seriously?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
Breaking Benjamin..! Aaaaaaaa :D
Azziepop chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Yay, Can't wait to read the ending 3
Redcatie7 chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Awwwww! I love this ending! Can you rewrite my life?
Jason Bloom chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
Omgzq best ending to a perfect story! Write more? Not of this story, but just more in general. I will read it all.
JJsMommy29 chapter 27 . 8/8/2013
Finally it's about time
Jason Bloom chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
Good, as always, but there are more mistakes than usual. Proofread, proofread, proofread!
JakeLovesKathryn chapter 26 . 7/21/2013
This, is a great story. It is well written and fun to read. I really wonder how Jake is going to win Quinn over. Please update soon. I am looking forward to the following chapter. :)
Redcatie7 chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
YAAAAAAAY!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
Please update! Such an amazing chapter and such an epic ending but I can't wait to find out what his plan is! Please update soon!
amberuae28 chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
Seriously the best fanfiction I've ever read! Please update soon I'm dying to know what happens next! :) Marvelous writing.
JJsMommy29 chapter 26 . 7/17/2013
so can't wait to see if Quinn found out that Jake was telling her the truth or not and also can't wait for more to see what if Quinn and Jake end up together
88 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »