Reviews for When There's Music in the Heart: Boundaries
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Interesting so far. I can't wait to see where you take it next.
MCM315 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
You know, this kind of reminds me of the move "Step Up," the school part, that is. For some reason. lol.

I had a professor who had gone to Julliard for one of my college music classes. He was a brilliant clarinet player (at leas that's what he said). He was SO full of himself, it wasn't funny. I couldn't stand him.

But, as for the chapter, poor Kade. I have a feeling Kyra is going to turn him down. And I'm anxious to read more about Julien, however, I'm not really cool with the whole student/teacher thing, even if he isn't technically a teacher. It's too...wrong. But, we'll see what happens. It's cool that you have more stories in this series planned. It's interesting. Oh, and I was wondering what kind of music they did. Kyra's a pianist, the twins are singers, and Kade...we don't know yet, right?

I'm not sure if you're serious about the editing of this, but I found a couple of things:

"She has some canny sort of sixth sense about stuff like that..."

Should it be "uncanny"?

"What if this guy catches you drooling all over him,"

Should have a ?

That's it. So, good start. I look forward to reading more!
MCM315 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I finally got around to reading this :/ Between dental issues and a computer virus, I've not had time to do anything. June was the month from hell.

Anyway, I was surprised to see you're back on FP. I'm glad, though. I miss your work. This seems interesting. And, just so you know, I LOVE the name "Kade." I actually had a character named Kade in one of my stories :) So, I already like him.

It's strange to see kids who like school. lol. Everyone seems cool so far, though, and I'm curious as to who the new teacher will be.

Good introduction. Now, on to the next chapter...
zoba20 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
omg so she will be involved with julian or something

sounds very interesting.

thanx for the update
vipreirei chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
First of all, thank you RockFan for uploading a new story and sharing it with us, so far it seems really good in terms of development.

I like that you build up your stories before you decide to get the action going, and the intros of all the characters are awesome too!

I'm curious to see how this pans out and what Julian is really like. Once again, thanks for sharing!

-Rei
renegade01 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Interesting story. I like the characters already. Can't wait for more. ;)
elbereth-elentari chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Hey!

It's great to have you back and writing (and nearly more importantly posting) again!

I already love the story so far and hope to read a lot more soon :)

- Mirjam
whitehibiscus chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
YOU'RE BACK ! wow. I thought I'd never see your stories here again. And here you are posted a new series. So, welcome back and looking forward to this one D
cosmopolitan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
OMFG will rookie and robbie be back too? geez those were my favorites, and the phonecalls, naturally!
DofD chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
First chapter and I can already tell this is going to rock.
Mariposa-12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Yay you're back! I'm glad to read from you again. I hope you don't have any problems with plagiarism this time cause i really enjoyed Rough Waters and was looking forward to reading more from you. I like where this is going, the only thing is that so far it reminds me of another story I read here (Act of Discretion). I know it's only the first chapter but look it up just in case so you can see more o less how the other one is so you won't have any issues.

Thanks for coming back! Looking forward to the rest of this story and the other ones you decide to upload again.

;)
Sabreal chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
So I'm curious...is the romance between Kyra and Kade? Or the student teacher and Kyra? Or even between the student teacher and Kade? We don't even know who the "student" and "student teacher" is. Could be someone completely unrelated...
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
hiya

wow i like where this is heading. It's great and i can't wait to read some more. I love these types of storys and because i love your stories too.

welcome back.

angel
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I don't know what to think of this, obviously because it's only the first chapter. Though I'm most definitely excited and eager to read on! Judging by the summary, there's going to be a serious love triangle in there somewhere...right? Oh yes, drama, drama, drama-a-a! Got to love drama.

Can't wait till the next chappie!
mihaela chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
oh god I mised you, and I want to read more of your work