Reviews for Target B
WhoseAGoose chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Again with the cliffhangers! Another excellent chapter! So Jake is now working for the Brown company but something there's about this phrase:

"Because his company is threatening him, with you. He had to meet you in secret to explain. And we're being watched, Alex. Right now. Just make sure you come.", that makes me think he's working independently with Alex's dad from both the Smith and Brown company. Am I reading too much into that but It seems Jake was taken and turned into an assassin but he still has feelings for Alex. It seems both companies are hiding things! Great chapter I'm just being curious!
WhoseAGoose chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
Wow! Now that's what I call a cliffhanger! Your tone of writing is quite mature and I'd think you were a published and recognized author! Seriously these chapters are really good and I can't believe you don't have more people reviewing this awesome story. The characters are well developed and the plot has just the right amount of twists and turns to make the reader really, and I mean really, intrigued to read more! Hope you get accepted into a college you want to go to!
Elixia Thyme chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
The prologue is interesting but there are a few editorial issues in need of fixing.
Summerwriter chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Keep adding chapters please. i like the story. usually, i dont' like prolouges but yous was pretty good. it made me want to read more. add more please!
hollywood920 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I love it so far! I realized that I really love all your ideas for stories, they are so creative. I really like the mystery of it all and I want to read more! Keep writing it!
StarScarlet76 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This sounds promising and i swear you have a gift for names, they're all so cool and manage to show the characters personalities, ditto with your other sotry.

I have one question though, if this is target B they're finding, what happened to target A?

Update soon!