Reviews for i am atlas
Ivy Climbroe chapter 25 . 7/14/2011
I luv this chapter! Similar with me but I'm the country one and he's the city boy
Time To Change chapter 30 . 7/12/2011
In many ways, forgiveness is for you, not for him. In my opinion, anyway, one doesn't need to go to the person that hurt/upset them and say I forgive you, they just have to reach a level of healing acceptance inside of themself. What is, is. People are never perfect and I know that sounds all cliched, but it is what it is. We forgive for ourselves, not because that's what everyone else says is "right" so it might be a long time coming.
i collect lullabies chapter 30 . 7/11/2011
You don't have to forgive him for being who he is. It's okay to be sad that he's sick and be upset if he does die but still be angry at him. I do hope that he doesn't die and that he fixes his problems because it sounds like he needs a lot of help. I hope you're alright.
i collect lullabies chapter 29 . 7/11/2011
I like this one a lot. I can relate to it as well. I hate being the mean girl on the outside because not even my closest friends can see that it's not real.
doe heart chapter 25 . 7/10/2011
he smirks at my city smile,

my neon lights and new york dreams.

you write just wonderfully.
i collect lullabies chapter 25 . 7/10/2011
This poem really hit close to home. You describe it much better than I could, though.
doe heart chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
feelings i've experienced in the last four and a half months. i'm finally beginning to find a way out. lifestyle change helps for me. i hope you find something which helps you- so much.
sesame.seed.bagels chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow. This is powerful stuff, my friend.

I love it! Every word has meaning, it's a beautiful style that you have, and even if 'beautiful' wasn't exactly what you were going for with this, it's a very raw kind of beautiful. It's a great poem. Really great. Kudos.
i collect lullabies chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
I hate the feeling of waiting when your mind is telling you to give up. This is a very emotional piece. Well written. Good job.
doe heart chapter 22 . 7/9/2011
this chapter reminds me of myself.

i'd have texted you if i was awake at that time and lived in your country.
arrhythmias chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
this is basically my life, oh my lord.

i wish z stayed up later. he always goes to bed around one. and my sleep patterns are just fucked. i always take a nap around eight, until around twelve. then i take another one at five for an hour and stay up all night and chain smoke and such.

its bad, but yeah.

i'm here to talk, if you ever need me :)
arrhythmias chapter 19 . 7/8/2011
i love hugs. but i'm very wary of them. my thing is, i hate touch, because i want it too much. i want someone to hold me tightly so i won't break and all that jazz.

if any of that made sense to you, i applaud you.

'god, how many times have i/ lost an opportunity to/ change my own mind, just because i/ can't bear to feel so trapped?'
arrhythmias chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
i'm not a victim of rape, although i have been sexually assaulted. and although it may not be as severe, i still have issues with trusting guys - or anyone, really - because of it.

your poetry is raw, and i relate to it far too well.

'even my friends, even my family./ i look at his hands and can only wonder/ if they have ever touched/ what is not theirs to take.'

very powerful word choice. i love it.
arrhythmias chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
oh, i wish i had a job. unfortunately, i lack transportation and initiative. i'd love to work at a bookshop, though. (z works at a vintage bookshop-HOW IS HE EVEN REAL THOUGH.)

lord, i need money too.
arrhythmias chapter 16 . 7/8/2011
lord, i've got this feeling too. you have no idea how badly i'm dying to leave. i've got three years to go and i'm counting down the seconds.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »