Reviews for Under the Influence
2plus2equals5 chapter 27 . 8/19/2013
Really enjoyed this story, even if it was a little disturbing
2plus2equals5 chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
I'm reading this after reading 'Anya', which I hope you're still writing. I prefer the 3rd person narration of 'Anya' but this one works too. I like the character of Anya, which is probably strange. Because she doesn't appear in the sequel, I'm guessing Nadia is going to die in this.

For this chapter 14, my computer's just giving me a repeat of the previous chapter instead of the new one.
JadiStomjade chapter 27 . 9/24/2011
Wow. This story is so awesome. I love the Zarander pairing! Anya...she's so evil and epic! Who's she going to kill next? BAMBUMBUUUUUM!
Comicfan209 chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
God dang you're a great writer! I can't believe how much of a bitch Anya is! I can't wait to figure out why she's even there!
greenforests chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
I felt some of this dragged on a bit. I liked the bickering between everyone, but found that having so many characters was at times hard to follow. I also found Naomi a bit too chipper when trying to get people to join in (Group therapists that I've had were more sombre and didn't ask how everyone was individually but instead tried to start group conversations to get everyone talking then moved onto more personal things). Haha. I like Anya, I've known a lot of people like her. I also like Zara.
greenforests chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I quite like this so far. I found that Naomi's past relationship with Ethan to be a bit of a cliche, but moving on. I liked how you introduced all the patients, giving us a glimpse into why they are there and their personalities. I also found Naomi's narration to be quite mature and believable, I could sense her genuine care. Besides the typos and grammatical errors it's a great first chapter.

-J