Reviews for The Reeling
Vallucast chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Okay, I must admit that I kinda liked this story up to the point till I read the part that sounds like 'what kind of gay nime is that? Even Mohammed is better'.
I don't even know how to convey how dissapointed and angry it feels. For you to disregard that name that badly. I don't know whether you're atheis or not but please change the name otherwise I'll take other step.
Good day.
Stephanie chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Wow, I was surprised that Alex opened Bia mind to Jacob. I'm relieved. Also scared about Emily 's reaction to seeing her brother for the firstime in 13y.
Stephanie chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Alex is holding his emotions back from Jacob by not allowing himself to feel anything for Jacob while they have sex. This isn't good.
Stephanie chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
You did an excellent job on their first sex scene. It was very hot and erotic.
Stephanie chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Oh shit! Jacob froze up right when they were going to finally do it. I can understand since Damien used to rape him and that is all he knew before.
Stephanie chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Whoa, Alex turned Tina! She's quite the character. I loved how Alex called Jacob "little one." So sweet.
Stephanie chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Alex is just so sweet to poor flustered Jacob. I like how Alex hasn't put the moves on Jacob but allowed him to come to him first.
Stephanie chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
12 years of behaviors due to abuse would be very difficult to change. Glad to see that Alex. Is patient and Jacob is making progress.
stephanie chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Love Damien's pad. Poor Jacob still doesn't trust him but I don't blame him.
stephanie chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Whoa, Alex. Is an empath...meaning he can read minds? Cool.
stephanie chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I really like the start of this story. Jacob is rescued from his abusive maker, Damien. Alex seems too good to be true.
thecrivens chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
hi! I read this story in adultfanfiction and I love it. Too bad I can't write any review since I'm not a member. This story really broke my heart. I thought there would be a happy ending when Alex saved Jacob, I didn't see Damian second coming to the story. really, there should be a way to get rid of him so Alex and Jacob can be together again. But I kinda like Mo. So, maybe you'll create a menage-a-trois between Alex-Jacob-Mo? I'll be looking forward to seeing what you'll do to Alex, Jacob, and Mo next :D
lost in pale blue chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Poor Jacob, not being able to trust Alex as long as Damian's personality is still there :( And poor Alex, not being able to control it even with how old he is.

I really hope they can be together again. I look forward to the sequel.
littleanemonefish chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Ugh, that dumbass! How is Alex suppose to fight when Jacob gives up? It's like he doesn't care anymore if Damian takes over D:
Isabelle88 chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
what, this is it? it was so sad, no happy ending here huh? I liked that he left, he had to before he lost himself anymore. This was so wonderfully written, loved every word, cant wait for the next story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »