Reviews for The Horror of Our Love
SweetTooth4Romance chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Ah? I have no idea why or how I found this. But... As gross and VERY discriptive as it was, it was still one of the best writings ive ever read. Jolly good show. *claps*
Sayuri Siren chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
You need help.
morningstorm70 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Wow that was different
but I liked it
Reminded me a little of Hannibal lecter the movie where he once again pursues Claris at the end you can tell that he did love her at the very least admired her greatly
SheWhoWatchesSilently chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hahahahahaha I was listining to this song, and suddenlt thought. "There has to be a fic about this somewhere." And I found this. Its really pretty fantasic, and it was an intersting read. I'm kind of into freaky horror related things. Though for some reason I cannot stand horror movies. Very strange of me, but thank you for writing this! It did not dissapoint
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
These was EXTREMELY well-written, but also, of course, extremely disturbing. I like the way you've described everything that happened, as well as the characters themselves. I think I'll lock my window now... D
One.Winged.Angel888 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Well, I thought it was a pretty good story to be honest, and I love how you placed bits and pieces of that song in the story. I loved it, 10/10 for me! :D
Angelus' daughter chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really enjoyed this story, the imagery was very well done, im not usually a fan of cannibalism, but this was interesting. What caught my eye to begin with was the name Azrael, the archangel of death, pretty neat!
Explicitly Simple chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I looked up the song & I really do like it :) just like this story.
Explicitly Simple chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh this is absolutely peeeeerfect. I love the insanity in this story. Its so beautiful about his thirst for carnage. I love it.
Saffron Oliander chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love reading horror pieces like this, especially when the writer doesn't usually do them! Very well written and engaging; I felt like I was the whole time :)

I really do like the way you kept the victimized boy nameless, too. It was easier to imagine him as ourselves and easier to feel his pain and emotions.

I really liked it!
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You very nearly described my boyfriend.

And you ate him

I do not like your story. At all.

UNLESS! You have someone else kill this vampire/cannibal bastard.
Perfect chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Although I usually find it hideously cheesy when song lyrics are incorporated into stories, I'm willing to forgive you due to the fact that I worship the ground Andrew Volpe walks on.
retroberrii chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh wow... all I can say is ~3! I'm actually in the midst of a similar writing experiment, mine about dismemberment. We do tend to write about the things we fear most don't we? It's doubtful mine will be a one shot however. What brought you to actually write about yours? And may I inform you when mine is added?
just one bite chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
he right this story is hot

makes me hungry too

i might just have to pay my dear friend a visit wont i ;)

*evil laugh*
anonymus chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
yummy ;)

this story makes my hungry (it really does)

its pretty hot too

im sendin it to my sadistic friend