Reviews for Shadowsong
SPAMMER chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
I LOVE YOU FOR WRITIN THIS BOOK!
Feuer Vogel14 chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
WAAAAHHH! why did I have to be gone from the internet! you already finished your story! and starting another one! and-and- ...OHMYGODIMISSEDYOUSOMUCH! I didn't even update my story, and people thought something happened to me too...but I'm great! it's the new year! and 3 in the morning, with school the day after today! and don't worry. even if I'm gone, I'll always stay a hardcore fan!

and...uh...given the circumstances, and that it's kinda late, and that I already typed a bunch...I'm gonna keep this short...

first of all, I would REALLY like to see Asirion in battle..it just seems like it would be hilarious .

Miri's so CUUUUTEE! awwww, I wish my pet was just like her...he's just this really loud old guy that can't even meow properly.

and, uh...what does Ceriz mean for that OTHER GUY FALLING FOR MARANDA? hmmmmm? kinda curious 'bout that...

SOOOoooo...I will be talking to you, come next story! EEK!
dreamcollector chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Alchemy! Wow i am laughting my head off and my mums givin me a werid look...haha darn the story's over, :P...Well you finished two books, adn i finished one... You're beatin me, oh well! i'll ran on more to you on the bus tommorow!

Awesome book!

DC
dreamcollector chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
hey! I love it, but i'll tell you ally ideas on the bus tommorow! Haha people, i ahve more connections!

:D
dreamcollector chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Star Treck? I know you too well...

Awesome chapter!

Please update soon!
Feuer Vogel14 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
sorry it took me a while...I wanted to wait until I had enough time that I could actually ENJOY the story, instead of rushing coz of my busy-ness. and enjoy I did :D

yay! Asirion's back! wuv that guy. but...what happened when he was getting the stones?

haha-Randy :D

yes, dragons! love dragons! I love those kind of moments, the beginning of something extraordinary, like a magic user finally becoming whole. very nice names, and I especially like how Kaehl looks. that's one of my favorite ways to have a dragon, they look so cool :)

heyyyy, what's everyone doing, evacuating, or going on vacation or something? that's weird...what happened?

OMG!OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT CONNECTED

wow, this is so cool! ah, I love it when something clicks like this in stories...the feeling when you find out is AWESOME. I'M SO EXCITED

hm, yeah, I did sense that the musical would be connected, but never like this! it's awesome!

yay, a saga! those are the best! I know you can get it done! but...yeah...drat that school. and drat math - I'm with you on that one. soooo...well...love the chapter, and...update soon? though I know it'll be a while...it's the same with my story...hm. well, I'll be fine waiting. though I am excited :D
Elemental Huntress chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
THIS WAS SO WORTH THE WAIT. I mean, seriously, I love this chapter! I don't really get why I like this sequel even more so than the first one (normally, it should be the other way around, right?), but I'm thinking it might be because you've added a lot more back story to the characters...? I'm all about the characters in my stories, so much so that the plot itself becomes really bad...haha, but you're amazing, and you must keep writing this story! It's beautiful!
Feuer Vogel14 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
oooo, nice creepy beginning :D though I have a bad feeling it's gonna come true...and I have a bad feeling about Ceriz! what's going on with his fire? is it gone? well, hopefully not ALL the way gone.

heheh...Randy again - but...what if him and Maranda get together? (officially) I don't know...I feel like it'll be really complicated if they do...hm..though I do like them couple-wise

that shadow in the water, I will be waiting for what it is in later chapters. guessing it's something that's all MWAHAHAHA!, or working for said thing.

Ali's back in! yay! I missed her. thanks for that :D ahh...I share her mood. it's good to be back at a familiar homey place.

OMG! the morning star made a dent! nice going :D those weapons really suit them- nice job on that (I don't care about the wand similarities too much), and I'm excited to see them in battle!

ahh, Sonya and Ceriz going at it again :D I love it when they fight (not argue) sooo, Sonya's a ninja now? nice. really liking these nicknames you're giving them :)

yes, I AM anxious for dragons! anything new and fantasy-like is awesome! dragons are awesome! hm- I didn't really notice that many typos. my brain usually just skips over them if there are any, which also makes it very difficult to edit my stories

welll, really good chapter! love it! the last one had some more lol moments, but this one had a good ominous feeling, making it nice and exciting, like all of your chapters are :D awwww, I'm so proud of you! *sniff*
OurHideOut chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Aww shucks make me feel special with a shout out! Much much love i'm feeling! :D

YET AGAIN another amazing chapter! I'm happy that she forgives Ceriz. I would have gone bonkers had i not seen them happily together.

I'm really really hungry to find out what happens with Maranda and Randy, considering the whole bonding thing with Maranda's previous bond person being reborn in Randy.

Oooo i'm getting all excited just thinking about the next chapter!

Looking forward to it and again, keep up with the magical writing

(I'm checking in a lot)
Feuer Vogel14 chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
oh, hey! semper fidelis! thats where I saw it! (refer to review of titles) haha...wow, I'm an airhead...

(writing this as I read)

hahaha! laughing out loud...awesome beginning! heheh..serves her right - nice team-spell! maybe...are you suggesting something? foreshadowing? oooo...hm.. haha, Randy again! I can't stop smiling :D (he says 'sweet'? he doesn't understand the danger of magic..sigh..) hm. it's like he has ADD too, the way he acts and how he's always doing something. just has that feel to him. ah, Randy.. cool! I love scrying! and especially how in all the books I've found it in, they always do it differently. very neat. Randy! OMG! I would LOVE to see Asirion be like that, all young again (just how old is he?) what? portable piano? geez, where does she keep all the stuff she finds? :D awwwww, wittle Ceriz is jealous! RANDY OMG! he's so hilarious! so enthuastic about everything :D really love the personality you gave him :D "Blahh"? she SHOUTED Blahh? hahaha! wow, Ceriz is really evil in this chapter :D going after Maranda AND Randy..who's next? AHH haha! the branch breaks..what's goin on between them (M and R)? whoa! slimy black things and breaking the sis news? then a Link move? OMG Randy is Rafael? Sonya faints? so much going on! wooowwww! awesome chapter :D

hmph, you got your schedule already? no fair..I've been wanting to see mine forever and my friends all have theirs, but..not me. sigh. that deviantart picture...is epicly awesome. I get what you mean. ok, now, I KNOW that I still have the next chapter to read, but...uh..I stayed up till early in the morning, just before..ah..4, watching anime (one of the best things ever invented), and since I recently returned from vacation, I am extra tired. actually, I'm a bit dizzy right now from exhaustion, and it's not even 10...yeah, I need to sleep. but I promise I'll get to it tomorrow!
dreamcollector chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
Hey. Hey, Hey!

I LUVED the chapter! I am glad you put the wand in there, it gives it, i don't know, character? i dunno.

But i was happy the part i hadn't read yet i didn't see any errors! GO YOU!

Can't wait till chapter 7!

DC
Elemental Huntress chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Love this chapter :D Scratch that: love this entire story XD The plot's really nice, and you took it fairly slow in the beginning. I can feel the story speeding up again w/ a shorter chapter, but it works here!

On the criticisms: The beginning was a bit confusing to me. It took me a while to realize they were just messing around, because the very beginning seemed really serious. Also, so many typos! But that can be fixed easily. Your dialogue can also be a bit confusing, being that it's hard to figure out who's saying what at some points.

Overall, though, LOVE IT. Please write more! Your style and plot are both amazing, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this :D
dreamcollector chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
HI!

YAY i'm a dear friend! but i loved the story! Cant wait till chapter 6 and i just have a little bit of author citization... You need to double check your work and profread it... exp:two instead of to. You called Asirion Ceriz at one point, and little grammer and spelling things!

Hope i helped!
OurHideOut chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Okay for one, I love the long chapters. And second, your story is amazing. Everytime I go and read another chapter i feel a clash of a whole bunch of different stories coming together to make the ultimate story. Right now its 3 in the morning and my eyes have been glued to your story for 3 hours.

I'm a writer myself, but not quite as talented as you are. Please, please, please update ASAP.

I will be checking in on your story almost everyday for updates, keep up the magic
Interesting chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Interesting story, but you seem to favor dialogue over description a bit too much, which leads to some somewhat dull sections.