Reviews for Another time, Another place
The HE chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Great chapter!
RubyRed22 chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Why is Timmy's last name Capulet? I thought he was the son of Juliet's aunt... Wouldn't he take his dad's last name? Or is he legally adopted by the Capulets?
witeaya chapter 42 . 12/18/2012
*sigh* teenage romance fiction: where every highschool couple got married and live happily ever after. :)
witeaya chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
love the story and its teenage dramas.

even if i feel pairing ben and rose at the end was a little over the top.
witeaya chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
drama!

was timmy showing maturity?good for u! and romeo really has to man up.
witeaya chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
timmy was more of an idiot than i thought if the reason of their rivalry was rose.
tiffanyba chapter 45 . 4/16/2012
I enjoyed this. What is the name if the sequel?
normski chapter 42 . 4/12/2012
i wanna a sequel! with kids and cheesyness!
000 chapter 42 . 4/9/2012
This was a brilliant story, loved it all. I don't think you really need a sequel as the ending is quite neat. But if you're writing anything else I'll definitely be reading it.

p.s totally loved the 'alternate' endings that was posted- hilarious.
LeiLei990 chapter 37 . 12/30/2011
I am going to sum up what I think of the epilogue in exactly ONE word. ! What's with cliffhangers?
Brightheart chapter 42 . 12/7/2011
fly nice story. loved it. can't wait for sequel.
LaLaMichelle chapter 44 . 12/2/2011
Most all of them are how I imagined, so thumbs up. XD

Can't wait for you to come out with the sequel or at least tell us the idea you have, lol. 3
Guest chapter 42 . 11/28/2011
HEYYY! Just stopping in to say... I LOVED IT! OMIGOD. IT WAS AMAZING. YOU'RE SUCH A GREAT WRITER! Hahaha, I don't think I would ever be able to stay with one story for a whole entire year! You write really fast too. I read this one story and the author took three years to write her and it was about the same length as yours! Thank you for bringing this story into the world! IT"S SOOOOOO GREAT! (I don't ever use "good" in reviews 'cause sometimes people think I'm trying to say their story was OKAY and I'm actually trying to say their story is AMAZING) A sequel is a great idea! Or maybe a "What if [something something something] happened?" kind of story! You don't have to use this but I thought it'd be a really cool idea if Romeo never ended up with Juliet. Like, maybe Paul and Juliet had ended up together! I think it'd be a great story about how they helped each other heal and face their families together and eventually they would learn to love each other! I can see it now! I'd call it "Different in Time." And then Paul would say at one point: "Maybe things will become... different in time? We can always hope, right, Juliet?" AHHHH! My head is weird. You don't need to do it though! I just needed to write that down to get it out of my head! Grrrrr. Well, great story! And whatever you choose to do for the sequel, I'll be behind 100%! LOVE THIS STORY. Did I say that already? :)

Juliet
WinkyWeasley chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I love this story! It's definitley going in my community.
musicalfishieXD chapter 44 . 11/23/2011
Okay. First of all, the parents' change of mind? totally uncharacteristic of overbearing parents. But then again, it turned right back around on them. I liked Timmy and Juliet's relationship, it seemed the most realistic out of all of your characters.

Probably the first thing I should have mentioned YOU DON'T SPEAK LIKE A CALIFORNIAN! I swear the only reason I know what a bonnet is is because of Top Gear. And most of our beaches aren't nice (Can't speak for deep SoCal). and we don't say bloody. I can't remember who said it, but if it IS set in Cali, they probably would have said "freakin" or something like that.

Anyways, as unrealistic as your story is, its a romance story. They're not supposed to be realistic, just cute. and it does a very good job at being cute. Your characters are believable, just not the parents or really even the interactions...

And I totally called Paul and Nala! I was going to say that should be the sequel when you first started talking about it, only to have it actually happen in the story. So, I think they're complete now. I think you wrapped the story up nicely, try some new characters :)

Don't feel bad begging for comments, I do it differently though. I thank my reviewers in my author's notes, they love it. I thought about that when somebody did it to me, it made my day. Of course, I've only had like 4 reviewers, but I haven't even posted C3... Sorry...

(I'm going to point out all the things that don't quite fit because I'm trying to justify reading this even though I don't admit to reading Romance...I'm a closet romantic lol)
152 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »