Reviews for Holding Hands
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
Great story.
cooldownnow chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
I just finished reason this story and all I could think was 'what the heck?' Don't get me wrong this is an amazing story, by wow. I had read the first two chapters about a year ago I think when I ended stoping for some reason, and a few days ago I decided to find that sweet story about the two girls who met at a carnival. When i finally did I found this masterpiece. I would like to thank you on behalf of the internet for bringing this into creation.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
By far the most bizarre story I ever read
Cordelia Copson chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I read this story about a year ago I think, last summer.
I really don't understand why it's not famous, it's absolutely beautiful. Completely unhinged, I love it. Especially the ending.
Well done for being an amazing writer.
Affair chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
So.. It starts off relatively normal but this is seriously one of the trippiest stories I've ever read...
Affair chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
It's a really interesting insane story(Because of Alicia... Lil crazy.) BUT it could benefit from some rereading because sometimes you omit letters or words.. Or contradict yourself: "I don't believe in god anymore." Then later she says she believes in God and the devil.
breakthehabit chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
I'm completely mindblown. I think that's all I have to say. My. Wow.
himitsugaby chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
I don't know how but you made it work.

It was a good story, really a good one.

I kinda wish i could meet people like them.

Life certainly is complicated.

I don't want to pity Rachel but I do have feelings that I'm not sure which they are.

Good story.
Lizzz1992 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is really good!

Plus I absolutally love that Gravitron ride! lol It's like my favortie at a carnival
Catherine Julia Jefferson chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
Okay, so, I read all of this in one sitting, really late at night. And I loved it. I really can't believe this story has so few reviews, but then again, for some weird reason, FictionPress readers don't seem to like femslash. But honestly, this is probably the best femslash story I've ever seen on this site.

I really, really love your writing. I love that you use second person. I love your style. I love the depth of your characters. I love the surrealist slipstream feel, the moral ambiguity, etc.

I honestly can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I have a bad feeling about Alicia. Looking forward to chapter three.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Who is Saide? I thought her name was Alicia.

Love it. :)